BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® bring together the Folgers® taste you trust with the delightfully indulgent flavors and roasts you'll love. Wake up to something delicious with each great-tasting variety--a cup of coffee so good it can only be Folgers. see more...

Breanna C.
Mantee, MS
I have used Folgers for years! I really like Folgers Gourmet Selections Traditional Blend Ground Coffee! The taste and quality of this coffee is amazing and just what I look for in a coffee brand! I would definitely recommend this coffee to anyone that loves coffee!
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
I love this coffee the taste is amazing. I have been drinking it for years. The packaging is good. The price is good. I have been drinking it for years and don't plan on stoping. I would tell anyone who drinks coffee to get this kind. And I will buy it again
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I don't think anything really needs to be said about this coffee. It's my first love and I always go back to it. I was drinking the one from Aldi for a while, maybe over a year, and just recently went back to this.
Rachele H.
Davison, MI
Hands down my favorite coffee! I recently became and every day coffee drinker and after many hit and miss purchases this will be my forever favorite. I love their gourmet flavor blends- I have the traditional and vanilla biscotti in my fridge right now!
stacey a.
Phoenix, AZ
This coffee is so smooth and full of flavor. It is perfect no adjustments need.I enjoy this coffee and I love how perfect the flavor is. Its like walking through the rain but never getting wet or cold its just perfect and I hope to buy it when i run out.
When I was a child, I had coffee with my milk. This was that coffee. No but really this is the coffee that everyone gets! You can make it strong or weak or any where in between! I love this so much I can drink it black. This is the coffee of my life.
April T.
W Baden Sprgs, IN
This is our favorite coffee. We've been buying Folgers for over 15 years, and have only tried a different brand once during that time... we went right back to Folgers.
Inge G.
Bogart, GA
It wasn't bad, but it was a little too strong for my tastes. I am not a fan of the taste of coffee unless it is sweet, and I would have to put o much sugar and creamer in it that it wasn't worth it.
Anita E.
Not to brag but mu husband loves the Vanilla Biscotti flavor...it turns him wild in the AM...I benefit highly from the pleasure this flavor brings him! Thank you Folgers!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Folger's coffee is the best bargain around. I love the vanilla biscotti flavor the best. It is a light coffee with a great flavor. And it costs less than other brands.