BY FOLGERS

Artificially flavored. see more...

Taylor S.
I absolutely love this flavor of coffee! It's the perfect combo of coffee and sweet deliciousness. There's a hint of cinnamon that blends so well. If you're looking to try a new coffee, you wouldn't be disappointed with this one. I highly recommend it. The price isn't bad either. The only thing is I've only found it in store in small bags. I wish I could find a bigger size because I really enjoy it. I end up drinking it all way to fast haha.
R.l. G.
Norcross, GA
I love this kcup because I don't have to use sugar. The flavor is great, but it is hard to find. It's my favorite flavored coffee. I just wish it was in more stores. I buy multiple boxes when I do find it.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Extra chocolaty, so if that's what you're looking for you won't be disappointed in this K Cup variety. For me it was too sweet. I am a coffee lover, and mocha is one of my favorite flavors, but in this case it over powered the coffee flavor. So to me it tasted more similar to hot chocolate than coffee, and because of that I was disappointed. Would be great for anyone that doesn't really like the taste of coffee.
Alexandra M.
Lakewood, OH
Folgers Mocha Swirl is my favorite coffee to make at home. Its fairly inexpensive and the mocha flavor is strong. Its really tasty and I love to pair it with a carmel machiatto creamer. I bought this when it was on sale but now I buy it every time I run out.
sherry b.
I grew up with Folgers coffee. I like this coffee for making for frappes or special coffee treat. Its smooth as with Folgers coffee in general. The flavor is good not too over powering or weak like you get with some flavored coffees . Its just right
Betty G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are my favorite k-cups, coffee, chocolate, add some creamer and it's perfect. Better price and value then buying Starbucks K-Cups, and I definitely recommend trying them if you like your coffee sweet. I always keep some at home and in the office.
Kimberly G.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I enjoy many of the Folgers K-Cups. I have tried this flavor and enjoyed it. It is not something I would drink daily but will buy it occasionally for a change. Not that it's not a great taste just that I prefer Folgers of a dark roast.
Katherine G.
Lawrenceburg, KY
These are easy to use and taste great. I usually add a little creamer, but that's just for my taste. I prefer this over other brands because I've used it more and it just tastes better to me.
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
I love the convenience of having a k cup in my favorite coffee flavor. It's smooth, and isn't too sweet and doesn't require any sweetener or cream. It's a yummy way to start the day
Suzanne H.
Southaven, MS
This was alright coffee. It has the strong smell of mocha, however not enough flavor to me. I still had to add a flavored creamer to get the coffee shop taste I like.