Folgers Gourmet Selections® Lively Colombian Medium Roast Coffee 24 K-Cup® Packs

BY FOLGERS

The indulgent flavors and roasts from Folgers Gourmet Selections® are now served in convenient Keurig® K-Cup® packs. Take a break with our carefully crafted roasts by brewing an individual, gourmet-inspired cup of coffee that is all Folgers--sip after sip. see more...

Vee H.
Smyrna , GA
My get up and go to coffee. Can always find on sale. Drink at least 2 or 3 times a day. Nice bold flavor. I like it better than store brand. Definitely affordable. Purchase often. Store is always stocked. Purchased at publix or kroger. Always on my shopping list.
Jessica W.
Hayward, WI
These k cups are good if your in a pinch. me personally I feel that the k cups are a little too strong for me. I prefer making a whole pot. but don't get me wrong they are good if you need that extra little boost
Leeann D.
Gibsonton, FL
This Folgers lively Colombian roast coffee is great! It is the perfect medium blend for when you want a cup that's dark, but not too dark. I use it on a daily basis, and it's one of my favorite blends!
Gabrielle C.
I bought a keurig so I stood in the coffee section at Walmart trying to figure out which one I should get. then I was like you cant go wrong with Folger's. I was right! the only one I buy the most.
Kayti G.
This is a good go-to for just a plain old k-cup. Not amazing, but definitely good. I used to buy these pretty regularly until I discovered a similar brand that was significantly cheaper.
Bethany L.
Fairhaven, MA
Our family's go to k-cups. They are strong. bold and brew a perfect cup every time. We have tried others from time to time but always go back to these. Perfect way to start the day!
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
Being fairly new to keurig I decided to stick with folgers, and when I tried this flavor, I was pleasantly surprised! I will repurchase and continue to try different folgers brands.
Candra C.
Richardson, TX
This is my mom's favorite k-cup! She loves the smooth, bold flavor. There is no bitterness with this coffee. I will pay extra for my mom to have a coffee she enjoys!
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
I always start my mornings with a cup of Folgers coffee. This is by far the best cup of coffee to start my day. I need that extra bolt of energy in the mornings and this definitely delivers that to my body.
Taylor O.
I really do not like this coffee but my mother does, and she uses it a lot just like my grandmother and they like the taste of it, if you like a darker taste this coffee is for you.