Folgers Gourmet Selections® Lively Colombian Decaffeinated Ground Coffee 10 oz. Stand up Bag.

BY FOLGERS

Enjoy the vibrant spirit of Colombia with the full-bodied taste and aroma of an exotically gourmet coffee. see more...

Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
Folgers is absolutely the best warm beverage to present to family as well as friends when socializing. This has been instilled in me by my partner in life! Folgers Gourmet Selections Lively Columbian perhaps was a great introduction of such as it was what we served when her mother came to visit our home for the first time.
Colleen M.
Chetek, WI
Most coffee drinkers will tell you that you can't go wrong with Folgers. When I am looking for just a great cup of coffee on those days where I don't want a flavor, I want the simplicity and rich flavor of coffee, I grab my Folgers. And on those days where I have reached my limit of caffeine but still need that "coffee fix" there is nothing better than Folgers Colombian Decaf coffee!
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
I use this stuff every morning when I wake up. I got to have my coffee and this stuff taste good. I do recoment using this product it taste good and it really wakes you up. I'm a morning person but I still love to have coffee in the morning with some honey in it its just amazing
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased thin on a lark and it was very good. my household loves bold, dark coffees and this was on par with that! Full of flavor and easy to brew, it also makes a great iced coffee later in the day with a dash of milk and a splenda! I would buy again!
Jay N.
Milner, GA
My granda pa uses this and I'll usually drink some in the mornings and it tends to be really good but only if I add a crap ton of sugar, creamer, and milk. Not what I want in my coffee but it works for him so who knows it might just be me.
Erica W.
Washington, DC
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Isabel W.
Fulton, IL
The wonderful taste from this deliciously packed coffee always leaves my mouth thirsting for more. Folgers is an honest company that thinks of the customer first. Its large 10 oz. bag is extremely affordable for both the quantity and quality of this coffee brand.
Delirio G.
Los Angeles, CA
One time by mistake my mom got the decaffe coffee, and I'm the type of person who really doesn't like decaffe, but I have to say this one did tasted good. And I would buy again (:
Sadie B.
Twin Falls, ID
Though I wouldn't call this gourmet, it is pretty good for when you're craving that rich flavor but don't want to go all the way out and get some Starbucks. It's quick, easy, and is fairly good
Kathleen R.
Swansboro, NC
We usually grind our own but with Folgers, we buy the ground Columbian. It's got a great flavor and mixes well with our Mountain Thunder Kona without distorting the taste of the Kona