BY FOLGERS

Keurig Brewed.
Dark roast.
100% pure coffee.
Black silk.
12 K-Cups. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "The taste is so rich and I really enjoy starting my day off with it and a quick read in whatever book I'm currently engrossed in. " in 1 review
  • "I was actually reviewing it this morning for my kcup post in my blog :) http://lavidaloca-griech.blogspot.ca/2015/02/coffee-of-day.html Its bold and fantastic dark roast with great taste and smooth finish!" in 1 review
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
This is probably one of my favorite dark coffee's that are reasonably priced. The taste is so rich and I really enjoy starting my day off with it and a quick read in whatever book I'm currently engrossed in.
Amy O.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Foodie Expert
This's is my homes go to coffee blend.we love the bold flavor and works great for my hubby's iced coffee too! Nice smooth flavor strong without the bite. Order it on amazon in the 96 cup box
Heather T.
Heather T.
Fort Benning, GA
This is my favorite coffee! It is so smooth and delicious! I love the convenience of having it in the k cups. A perfect cup every time!
Ana N.
Ana N.
This is our favorite coffee. we buy these kcup at our local sams club all the time. a box of 80 for 34.99 we love it. great medium to dark taste. depending on your keurig you can control the flavor of it.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I thought i was into dark roast, but I found this to be a little too bitter for me. After some sugar and coffee-mate, it was delicious. I wouldn't be able to drink it alone.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love black silk k cups. These k cups make a pretty amazing cup of coffee. The flavor is so bold and strong, deffinately a cup of coffee that will wake you up! I found the flavor to be exactly what I liked without being bitter at all.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Spartanburg, SC
Bold taste and smooth finish. Rich in flavor.Great start to any morning. Would definitely purchase again.
Grieta A.
Grieta A.
Foodie Expert
Fantastic coffee. I was actually reviewing it this morning for my kcup post in my blog :)

Its bold and fantastic dark roast with great taste and smooth finish! Black silk indeed!! :)