BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Ground Coffee.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What is a good flavor creamer to add to this? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD
I am drinking this as we speak! So delicious and a fairly good price! It is light but has lots of flavor!
Ryan T.
My second favorite folgers product. It's no black silk but if this is lying around I'm all for it.
Hayley B.
Saint Francis, KY
Love the vanilla boldness in this ground! The flavor is wonderful and is a guilty pleasure of mine!
Beverly A.
Somerset, KY
This coffee is my all time favorite!! I mix a scoop of this with 2 scoops of the columbian coffee
Melynda H.
Cordova, TN
I really like this coffee. I buy this flavor the most. Goes really good with vanilla creamer.
Destiny F.
Love the taste of this coffee! I use it in my Keurig 2.0. Great brand of coffee!
Jama S.
Coffee is always good. The vanilla biscotti flavor makes this coffee very tasty.
Kelly J.
St Augustine, FL
Luv vanilla! My kids drink it on the way to the bus stop! Great with the K cup!
Nina W.
Grimsby, ON
This is such an amazing flavored coffee, the smell alone makes the coffee worth buying and the taste is not artificial
Cheri S.
Brantford, ON
Love this coffee! Lightly flavored and not too strong..... of my faves for sure!
Sarah B.
What is a good flavor creamer to add to this?