BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Ground Coffee.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What is a good flavor creamer to add to this? 4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley L.
Oceanside , CA
It was okay . I think I will just stick to my basic coffee and use flavored creamer instead ! It wasn't horrible just not for me
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
Y'all, I cannot say enough good things about this! I revived a sample and had to run out and buy the full size bag. It's so good
Nettiejo H.
This was wonderful and sinful at the same time. Try it. You will get hooked as well. With flavor like that it is easy to do
Tyeshia J.
North Charleston, SC
I love the aroma that this coffee gives out. I set my pot every night and love waking up to the smell of vanilla. yummy
Sarah B.
I like this. Normally I drink lattes but I am able to drink this with some vanilla creamer. it is light and delicious.
Every morning I HAVE to have my morning cup or 2 of coffee and Folgers is my go to brand! I love this flavored coffee!
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
I am so addicted to this coffee! I live this flavor from folgers! It's getting harder to find. Taste so good.
Shelly H.
Crab Orchard, KY
The Vanilla Biscotti coffee has a wonderful vanilla flavor with just a hint of cookies. I highly recommend.
Melissa H.
Coffee isn't my favorite but I do keep this aside just in case I am craving coffee. It tastes really good!
Tabitha M.
Chattanooga, TN
It taste so fresh and delicious also doesn't require much sugar or cream bc the taste is simply magnificent
Sarah B.
What is a good flavor creamer to add to this?