BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Ground Coffee.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What is a good flavor creamer to add to this? 4 Answers
Yasmin G.
Yum!!! one of my favorite flavored coffees from Folger's is definitely Vanilla Biscotti! It smells so good while it's brewing too.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
Y'all, I cannot say enough good things about this! I revived a sample and had to run out and buy the full size bag. It's so good
Ashley L.
Oceanside , CA
It was okay . I think I will just stick to my basic coffee and use flavored creamer instead ! It wasn't horrible just not for me
Nettiejo H.
Pekin, IN
This was wonderful and sinful at the same time. Try it. You will get hooked as well. With flavor like that it is easy to do
Every morning I HAVE to have my morning cup or 2 of coffee and Folgers is my go to brand! I love this flavored coffee!
Sarah B.
I like this. Normally I drink lattes but I am able to drink this with some vanilla creamer. it is light and delicious.
Tyeshia J.
North Charleston, SC
I love the aroma that this coffee gives out. I set my pot every night and love waking up to the smell of vanilla. yummy
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
I am so addicted to this coffee! I live this flavor from folgers! It's getting harder to find. Taste so good.
Tabitha M.
Chattanooga, TN
It taste so fresh and delicious also doesn't require much sugar or cream bc the taste is simply magnificent
Shelly H.
Crab Orchard, KY
The Vanilla Biscotti coffee has a wonderful vanilla flavor with just a hint of cookies. I highly recommend.
Sarah B.
What is a good flavor creamer to add to this?