BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Ground Coffee.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What is a good flavor creamer to add to this? 4 Answers
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
Yummmm this coffee is delicious! I don't like dark roast coffee and usually I like a good amount of sugar, but with this I barely have to add any and it taste so good!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Don't let the name fool you. This is not gourmet coffee. It is still cheap coffee. The flavor is weak and bitter, even with the vanilla trying to cover it up.
Wendy E.
PARKTON, NC
This is some good coffee! it has a great vanilla flavor and it makes the house smell like a bakery! my husband loves the richness of the flavor also
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
This stuff is awesome! My husband and i love it! It is smooth and the flavor is wonderful! I could seriously eat it straight as good as it smells!
Danielle  D.
Washington, DC
To save money I brew my own coffee. This is just as great or should I say better then buying that over priced cup from those chain companies
Brittney S.
Ankeny, IA
Love this flavor of coffee. I have never been disappointed by any folgers products. For my days when I feel like using my regular coffee pot
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
The gourmet collection is amazing. The smell of the coffee as its brewing is heavenly. The taste is the same, a must try for coffee lovers.
Hanna P.
Carleton, MI
By far my favorite Folgers flavor! Not too strong of a flavor to over power the coffee taste, but not too weak to taste the vanilla flavor.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I really like this coffee, the aroma is amazing! however i wish it was more of a bold full flavored coffee. but it still tastes amazing!
Lindsey R.
Campbell, MO
Best flavor coffee. Love how it makes the entire house smell & the taste is very good. Don't usually buy bagged, but liked this one.
Sarah B.
What is a good flavor creamer to add to this?