BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Ground Coffee.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What is a good flavor creamer to add to this? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Che'lise H.
La Porte, IN
The aroma is wonderful and the taste is amazing. I tried this at my aunts house a few years back and I've been buying it ever since. This is by far the second best coffee I've had in my life.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
My favorite!! I drink this every morning. It has such a great flavor alone but I love pairing it with my favorite creamer. Great price compared to other brands. I buy this every 2 weeks!
Julia C.
Tulsa, OK
Seriously the best coffee ever! It's the only flavor I like to but. It smells so good, I could drink this all day! Definitely try it, once you do you won't want any other coffee flavor. Thumbs up!!
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
Love the flavor of this stuff. Since I drink coffee everyday I like to switch it up and keep it fun. Tastes great with vanilla creamer if you like your coffee on the sweeter side.
Jennifer M.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my husband's favorite and it smells so good. This is the only kind I buy for him for home. I don't like the taste of coffee though but like I said this one smells good.
Laurel T.
Saint Marys, GA
This folgers vanilla biscotti is a favorite at our house. It has such a delicious flavor and tastes great. We really love that it is at such an affordable price point as well.
Kayla R.
Before I switched over to k-cups, this was my go to coffee flavor and brand. Waking up in the morning with a delicious cookie tasting coffee is the best way to start your day.
Bonus: they now make this flavor in K cups!
Diane L.
St Petersburg, FL
I buy this in the ground bags and it is the best coffee. I'ts all I ever buy any more. It makes the whole house smell good and when I pair it with international delights french vanilla creamer it tastes amazing. The price is very good when compared to other specialty bagged coffees.
Briana T.
This is a very delicious coffee blend. I drink my coffee black and enjoy the nutty hint and vanilla tones in this blend. Folgers makes a lot of great flavored coffees and this is one of my favorites!
Brandie P.
Johnson City, NY
Love this! I only drink DUNKIN and this! I love the way it makes my house smell. REALLY cannot beat it! I drink it with french vanilla creamer, NO sugar. Its great. Worth the extra money!
Sarah B.
What is a good flavor creamer to add to this?