BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Ground Coffee.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What is a good flavor creamer to add to this? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn H.
This coffee is so delicious! This flavor is by far my favorite flavor from the Gourmet Selection ground coffee. It is very affordable and can be found at places like Walmart or Target. I've repurchased this coffee numerous times and keep going back to it!
Priscilla M.
Harlingen , TX
I've tried this product once, while I did love the way it smelled and tasted it wasn't as strong as id like it to be. Other than that I did enjoy it, wonderful taste, I just need a bigger kick when I drink coffee.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
This coffee is so good!! I am not usually one for flavored coffees, but I received a sample of this in the mail and tried it. Oh my goodness. It has such a great flavor without being too much. You can buy this flavor in the Kcups too for Keurigs!
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA
Love, love, love, this coffee! Found it years ago at a wal-mart and now i buy it all the time. The k-cup version is very affordable and can be found at most retail stores. The vanilla flavor is so tasty. I recommend this one often. If you love vanilla coffee, then this one is a must try.
Kaitlyn M.
I buy the K cups of this flavor and I'm in love! Ever since I bought a pack to try I haven't turned back. This is my go to coffee every morning. It's a great blend/roast with a hint of vanilla and the aroma is incredible! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!
Kelsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this in my Keurig in refillable cups. It is way better for the environment and a lot cheaper than buying K-cups. This is my favorite flavor of coffee from folders and folders is my favorite coffee brand.
Mairi M.
I absolutely love this coffee. It goes great with every coffee creamer I've tried it with and has no unpleasant aftertaste. Definitely a product I pick up if I need a flavored coffee that I know I'll like.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
I love this coffee so much it's my favorite! I have turned so many people on to this flavor and everyone loves it! It's sweet but not too sweet and it's has just enough caffeine to get me going in the morning
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
This was pretty good strong & flavorful I do like this it's smooth & delicious I'm not a regular folgers fan I prefer stronger coffee like Peets or Starbucks but I I like this one & folgers black silk
Melissa K.
This is my all time favorite coffee and it comes in k-cups too. It smells amazing and was a hit when I brought it to my work office. The vanilla biscotti flavor isn't too overpowering or sweet.
Sarah B.
What is a good flavor creamer to add to this?