BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Ground Coffee.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What is a good flavor creamer to add to this? 4 Answers
Megan G.
Burleson, TX
I love Folgers Gourmet coffee! This flavor is my favorite, though. The taste is delicious, and is so cheap. For less than the cost of 2 cups of coffee at Starbucks, I can purchase these grounds and use them to make about 10-15 16oz. coffees. The flavor isn’t overwhelming, but is just enough to make my flavor-loving self happy!
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
This coffee is the best stuff ever! My husband and I drink coffee all day long (not really an exaggeration lol), and this is our favorite! We bought it on a whim just because we wanted something different, and now it's all we buy. We entertain a lot, and never fail to have at least one guest comment on the flavor of this coffee! We'll continue to be repeat buyers!
Breyonna S.
This is one of my favorite ground coffees to drink. I bought it on a whim because I really have been wanting to try more coffee flavors to find the perfect one. I found it at walmart and it was reasonably priced for bagged coffee. You can pretty much find this at any grocery store or super center. It definitely has a vanilla flavor to it and it is not over powering either. It tastes quite nice actually! If you like vanilla flavored items you will love this. Will repurchase.
Amber U.
Love it!! I really enjoy flavored coffees because it cuts back the need for flavored creamer. This coffee is flavorful and also has a very strong, delicious aroma. When I brew it at work people stop and ask what smells so good!! And this coffee is affordable compared to other brands; highly recommend trying.
Chelsea P.
Vanilla biscotti is always my treat for coffee! Its expensive when your an everyday drinker, so I only get it every once in a while. It has wonderful taste and very soul warming!
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
This was pretty darn good, not much of a flavored coffee fan, bug I really liked it! It was my first time to use is and it was a nice treat! I definitely prefer my original folgers medium roast! I've seen the prices and it seems affordable for you flavored coffee lovers!
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
This coffee is SOOO GOOD! My office is usually a hazlenut only zone, but I brought this in about a week ago and the staff is ready to make a change. Goes amazing with international delight amaretto creamer!
Biz G.
Wonder Lake, IL
I love all of the Folgers Gourmet Selections coffee. The Vanilla Biscotti and the Mocha Swirl are my favorite! The flavor is amazing without being super strong. I've tried other flavored coffees and nothing compares. The only coffee I'll use!
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
My absolute favorite coffee. I tend to put quite a bit of cream and sugar in my coffee. With this coffee I use just a tiny bit of cream and that's it because it has so much flavor! It even makes my entire house smell great when I brew it!
Kaitlyn H.
This coffee is so delicious! This flavor is by far my favorite flavor from the Gourmet Selection ground coffee. It is very affordable and can be found at places like Walmart or Target. I've repurchased this coffee numerous times and keep going back to it!
Sarah B.
What is a good flavor creamer to add to this?