BY FOLGERS

The indulgent flavors and roasts from Folgers Gourmet Selections® are served in convenient Keurig® K-Cup® packs. Take a break with our carefully crafted roasts by brewing an individual, gourmet-inspired cup of coffee that is all Folgers--sip after sip. see more...

Ana G.
San Ysidro, CA
My father drinks Folgers, and since I was little I love the smell of Folgers coffee, I think I can distinguish it very well. And the smell was the thing that push me to start drinkg this brand, but the taste was what got me hooked. I recommend smelling this coffee before start drinking it.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
I like the medium dark roast because its not too rich nor is it bad flavor. it is very good value and very well priced. i do not drink that much coffee on a daily basis so i do not spend a ton of money on it. i would definitely recommend it to others as well as to tell them that it is reasonable priced as well.
Viviam L.
concord, NH
This coffee is so delicious it tastes just like coffee from my home it's so aromatic I love waking up and smelling this coffee it makes me feel so much energy helps me start my morning off on the right Foot. You should try it. It will help you stay energized.
Heather D.
This is my favorite coffee on the shelf. It is a great blend. It smells amazing brewing and it gives me that morning pick me up o definitely need with 2 kids. It has a smooth taste and is very afforadable. I will continue to buy.
Johnnie H.
I try all kinds of coffee and folgers is on the top of that list, because my husband shops most of the time he grabs what he sees and because I stick too folgers as one of my classics he cant go wrong and he gets dark roast every time which I love, if you need something smoothr any strength from folgers is great .
Ada G.
Ventura , CA
To be honest. I don't like this coffee much. But ill drink it when theres nothing else around. It has a bitter chemical taste to it. It always comes it too watery. Wont purchase this again.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn , NY
The best part of waking up is folgers in your cup!! Ha, But all jokes aside this coffee really packs a punch. The easy accessibility of the k-cup while still maintaining the fresh aroma of folgers is always a nice treat.
Marissa M.
Whittier, CA
My favorite coffee. I love Folgers because it reminds me of growing up, and smelling it i my grandmas kitchen. She would let me have a little taste here and there and I've always loved it.
Sarah E.
Ok so there's so much hype about these gourmet coffees that cost $50 and I have to say, I prefer Folgers. I buy in bulk (seriously love coffee here..) and my husband and I, love Folgers dark roast. It's clean tasting, never bitter, and just delicious.
Sarah O.
Auburn, CA
Prefect coffee, helps me stay up all day and retain my energy throughout the whole thing. This coffee also isn't very expensive, you're definitely getting a bang for your buck!