Folgers Gourmet Selections Decaffeinated Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs Lively Colombian - 12 CT

BY FOLGERS

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Lively Colombian Decaffeinated Medium Roast Coffee
100% Colombian coffee.
Decaf.
Keurig®.
Brewed®.
12 K-Cup® packs.
For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.
Not for Keurig® VUE® brewing systems. see more...

laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Love the wonderful fresh taste and aroma of Folgers Gourmet K-cups, even down to k-cup #80. However, my last purchase was 80 for $39. Now just a few short weeks later, it is nearly $48. I found a better deal on k-cups from Staples, better price (especially with coupons that come in the mail), and it arrives the next day (no cost for shipping.) They have great variety of flavors. For less cost, you can get more cups and more variety from Staples on line.
Abby K.
Amherst, NY
I love the individual sizes of these! I'm not wasting a bunch of coffee because I only ever make enough for me! Before I used to have to dump out almost a full pot of coffee because I would never drink it all!
Nydia L.
Weslaco, TX
This coffee is delicious! I drink coffee on a daily basis, but I don't like my coffee too strong. This one hits the spot! It is smooth and light, not strong and sour.
Mersayd'z M.
San Diego, CA
Very tasty has a great strong brew and leaves your house smelling amazing and has a great lifespan
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Late on a cold night when I want a cup of fresh coffee without being wired I grab a Folgers Decaffeinated K-Cup which is prefect for exactly what I needed. The flavor is bold and so rich that I forget that it's decaffeinated. So if I want two cups I don't feel guilty worrying about not being able to sleep afterwards.
Kelly S.
Love this coffee! I'm not a big coffee drinker but I do love a good cup every now and then! Caffeine doesn't agree with me so I have to drink the decaffeinated. The medium roast is perfect, it's not to strong and it's not to weak. Love the convience of k- cups and it gives me just what I need without any going to waste.
Fred H.
Robust coffee. I enjoy Folgers and love that this variety is decaffeinated, but it is extremely strong. Would like for mocha variety to be decaffeinated, but it is not yet. Overall, it is a good coffee flavor variety, but be prepared for strong coffee!
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
Foldgers isn't one of my favorite brands, but it's only because it never settles with me right. It's a more bold flavored coffee, maxwell house is a little smoothr in my opinion. I'll try anything once though!
Taylor B.
West Haven, CT
Very nice rich taste. Not too strong, not too mild/bitter. I like to drink this at night or afternoon if it is too late for coffee because it is caffeine free. I find it can be somewhat watery, because you can't add more coffee, but then again it is medium roast.
Anna H.
Lyons, GA
My husband and I love this coffee so much that we buy it in bulk at SAMS. It is so good and so smooth and it makes me look forward to my cup of coffee every morning- it is that good! The pachaging is nice and I'm so glad folders makes k cups. Would recommend