BeveragesCoffee & TeaFolgers

Decaf.
Keurig®.
Brewed®.
12 K-Cup® packs.
For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.
Not for Keurig® VUE® brewing systems.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folgers Gourmet Selections Decaffeinated Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs Lively Colombian - 12 CT!
Georgia E.
Cambridge, MD
There's nothing better then waking up to the smell of Coffee , why not the smell of folders coffee not only a great smell but also a great taste ,
Tatiana L.
Chula Vista, CA
These are delicious! I dont normally drink hot coffee only when its really cold outside but i like to use these pods for my keurig the flavor is immaculate and they arent really expensive compared to other brands
Lisa F.
Cross Hill
Best part of waking up. Great flavor at a decent price. I would highly recommend. The taste is amazing
Leigh P.
Sophia, NC
I did not like Folgers decaf coffee. It left a strange after taste. I would not recommend.
laxmipriya K.
Oak Park, CA
Love the wonderful fresh taste and aroma of Folgers Gourmet K-cups, even down to k-cup #80. However, my last purchase was 80 for $39. Now just a few short weeks later, it is nearly $48. I found a better deal on k-cups from Staples, better price (especially with coupons that come in the mail), and it arrives the next day (no cost for shipping.) They have great variety of flavors. For less cost, you can get more cups and more variety from Staples on line.
Allison K.
Salem, IL
My husband love the taste and I love the price. Would buy again. Very affordable with coupons.
Kelly S.
Love this coffee! I'm not a big coffee drinker but I do love a good cup every now and then! Caffeine doesn't agree with me so I have to drink the decaffeinated. The medium roast is perfect, it's not to strong and it's not to weak. Love the convience of k- cups and it gives me just what I need without any going to waste.
Lynn H.
I love the smooth fully bodied flavor without tasting like decaf! Folgers brand Kcups are usually well priced at the grocery store.
Anna H.
Lyons, GA
My husband and I love this coffee so much that we buy it in bulk at SAMS. It is so good and so smooth and it makes me look forward to my cup of coffee every morning- it is that good! The pachaging is nice and I'm so glad folders makes k cups. Would recommend
Taylor B.
West Haven, CT
Very nice rich taste. Not too strong, not too mild/bitter. I like to drink this at night or afternoon if it is too late for coffee because it is caffeine free. I find it can be somewhat watery, because you can't add more coffee, but then again it is medium roast.

Looking for your answer?