BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsFolgers

Decaf.
Keurig®.
Brewed®.
12 K-Cup® packs.
For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.
Not for Keurig® VUE® brewing systems.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folgers Gourmet Selections Decaffeinated Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Packs Lively Colombian - 12 CT!
Georgia E.
Cambridge, MD
There's nothing better then waking up to the smell of Coffee , why not the smell of folders coffee not only a great smell but also a great taste ,
Lisa F.
Cross Hill
Best part of waking up. Great flavor at a decent price. I would highly recommend. The taste is amazing
laxmipriya K.
Oak Park, CA
Love the wonderful fresh taste and aroma of Folgers Gourmet K-cups, even down to k-cup #80. However, my last purchase was 80 for $39. Now just a few short weeks later, it is nearly $48. I found a better deal on k-cups from Staples, better price (especially with coupons that come in the mail), and it arrives the next day (no cost for shipping.) They have great variety of flavors. For less cost, you can get more cups and more variety from Staples on line.
Allison K.
Salem, IL
My husband love the taste and I love the price. Would buy again. Very affordable with coupons.
Kelly S.
Love this coffee! I'm not a big coffee drinker but I do love a good cup every now and then! Caffeine doesn't agree with me so I have to drink the decaffeinated. The medium roast is perfect, it's not to strong and it's not to weak. Love the convience of k- cups and it gives me just what I need without any going to waste.
Anna H.
Lyons, GA
My husband and I love this coffee so much that we buy it in bulk at SAMS. It is so good and so smooth and it makes me look forward to my cup of coffee every morning- it is that good! The pachaging is nice and I'm so glad folders makes k cups. Would recommend
Taylor B.
West Haven, CT
Very nice rich taste. Not too strong, not too mild/bitter. I like to drink this at night or afternoon if it is too late for coffee because it is caffeine free. I find it can be somewhat watery, because you can't add more coffee, but then again it is medium roast.
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Robust coffee. I enjoy Folgers and love that this variety is decaffeinated, but it is extremely strong. Would like for mocha variety to be decaffeinated, but it is not yet. Overall, it is a good coffee flavor variety, but be prepared for strong coffee!
Gina D.
Staten Island, NY
I just love the Colombian blend. It has a smooth flavor and not to dark for my taste. The rich flavor and small are to die for! And the price is just right
Michelle C.
Oak Grove, KY
These little k cups fit perfectly into my keurig so it's very easy to use. And I love the taste of the coffee.

Looking for your answer?