BY FOLGERS #91 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Artificially flavored coffee. see more...

Stephanie M.
ludington, mi
I was picking some new flavored K-Cups that I haven't tried before, and I thought I'd give the Colombian a whirl. It's a medium roast, and it smelled great when I brewed it in my Keurig at work. My co-workers were commenting how good it smelled, and they were about 10 feet away! It tastes great. It's a little bold, but not too much (I like pretty bold, as coffee does not do much to keep me awake, but I love the taste). If you only drink light roast, this may be a little too strong for you, but like I said I think it's just right. It's worth a try, I will definitely be getting this kind again
Kitti M.
These are awful! They make one weak, watery cup of coffee. I was really disappointed in these. They have a bizarre peppery flavor. If you add a creamer to these, they're completely diluted. I will not purchase these again. I'll re-think buying any more K-Cups from Folgers.
Julia A.
Stratford, CT
I love this coffee! I'm a big Fan of caramel coffee and I had a hard time finding a good Caramel coffee that came in a K cup for my keurig. Finally I was introduced to this coffee and I love it! I make several cups at a time and put it in the fridge and drink it iced!
Megan W.
Newport, MN
This is my go-to coffee flavor and brand of choice. I've tried some of the store brand versions of the Caramel flavor and they just aren't anywhere near the same. Caramel Drizzle from Folgers is the only KCup that I buy regularly and that will continue.
Emmalee S.
This coffee is delicious! The carmel flavoring isn't too strong and makes it just sweet enough to be enjoyed without sweeteners. It's much more affordable than other K cups and such a great value! I love this stuff and drink it almost every morning!
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
This has the best flavor. I've only purchased this once but it was one of the best Carmel flavored coffees I have had in a while. It didn't take much to sweeten it and I didn't need to add sugar because it already had a good flavor.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
Folger's is my favorite brand of coffee. I grew up on it and I always have it in my home. I simply love the aroma and the smooth taste. I liked this particular flavored k-cup. It was coffee with a good amount of a Carmel blend.
Nay F.
I love folgers! This product combined my favorites, coffee and caramel. It tastes great! It's not too sweet to the point where you can't add creamer and I love creamer! This is an inexpensive product. I would recommend this product to all coffee lovers!
Jessie J.
Ekron , KY
This is one of my absolute favorite flavored coffees. I love anything caramel. This has the perfect proportion of flavor. It isn't over powering the and smell when its brewing is amazing! I would highly recommend any other caramel lovers try these k-cups.
Meighan B.
Richmond, KY
I did not like this flavor one bit! I thought it was way too sweet. I like Folgers coffee but I will be passing on this flavor from now on. Way too sweet for a morning coffee.