BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsFolgers
Gourmet Selections Black Silk Dark Roast Coffee 24 K-Cup Packs

Folgers Gourmet Selections® Black Silk Dark Roast Coffee 24 K-Cup® Packs

by Folgers

The indulgent flavors and roasts from Folgers Gourmet Selections® are now served in convenient Keurig® K-Cup® packs. Take a break with our carefully crafted roasts by brewing an individual, gourmet-inspired cup of coffee that is all Folgers--sip after sip.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folgers Gourmet Selections® Black Silk Dark Roast Coffee 24 K-Cup® Packs!
Kym A.
Spanaway, WA
Good coffee for work days (ie enough caffeine to get through the morning, and in fast and easy k-cup form.)
Kristy C.
Beach Lake, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Folgers Gourmet Selections® Black Silk Dark Roast Coffee 24 K-Cup® Packs This is my new favorite coffee to use with my Keith! It’s strong, bold, & gives me the boost I need for my morning cup of coffee! It’s got great flavor, beats other brands because it’s affordable & satisfying!
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
Folgers Gourmet Selections KCups Black Silk Dark Roast Coffee, 18ct Folgers is one of my absolute favorites for coffee. I can find Folgers everywhere; with all different types of flavors. The price is in the middle. I am definitely a repeat offender.
Tayler M.
Greenville, TX
If you love a STRONG coffee, you’ll love black silk. My husband demands I buy it as well! He loves it.. strong, rich, will wake you up 😊 & the price is great!
Joyce S.
Sebring, FL
I have tried so many coffees and this is my all time favorite. Very dark roast but unbelievably smooth. I wouldnt change a thing about it. The price is great and it goes on sale alot. I like the packaging but feel they could market it better so consumers really get just how smooth it is.
Denise C.
This is my favorite k-cup coffee flavor! I drink coffee when I'm home on weekends and I HAVE to have this in my pantry. I use creamer and this dark roast lets the coffee flavor still shine through. It's smooth and not bitter like a lot of the dark roast flavors from other brands. I also love that Folgers is reasonably priced. I will continue to buy it as long as they keep making it!
Chantel J.
Brookline, MA
Got this for a friend for a birthday and he loved it. Said it was rich and smooth and refreshing. Pretty shocked that Folgers made a dark roast coffee.
Peter N.
This has to be one of the best tasting coffee I have tasted. It is a strong cup of coffee similiar to Starbucks. The best thing is that is is considerably less money that Startbucks.
Lexi J.
Cypress , CA
These are great filters coffee has always been my favorite. And these k cups are great for a cup of coffee in the morning
Sherri K.
Mcdonough, GA
This is our go-to coffee for everyday coffee drinking. I like that Folgers goes on sale frequently, has plenty of coupons and delivers a standard coffee in the Black Silk that is more than just the sawdust tasting coffee of most brands readily available in the grocery store. We buy four or five of these every month and more when they are on sale!

Looking for your answer?