Folgers Fresh Breaks Breakfast Blend Coffee Instant Packets - 8 CT uploaded by Monique O.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Breakfast Blend Mild Roast Fresh Breaks™ Coffee.
Roasted concentrated.
8 single serve instant packets.
8 - 0.11 oz (3g) packets. see more...

Jennifer D.
Delton, MI
Perfect for on the go or just for a little boost mid day, just add to hot water and it's done! I love to tote these around when I travel because hotel coffee is generally too strong for my taste. Also, if I stay the night with friends who aren't coffee drinkers, this makes morning go more bearable!
Brittany M.
Molalla, OR
I have to admit, I'm not a big coffee fan. It took me forever to acquire the taste, and even now I'm still very picky but as a mama of 2 babies under 1, coffee is a necessity. I love the smoothness of the breakfast blend and how it doesn't have that bold, overwhelming coffee taste. I hardly add any creamer to it and it's perfect.
Precious J.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Folgers. I drink it everyday. The aroma and taste is great. It meets my expectations. I have recommended to my family and friends. I'm a repeat consumer. Folger is a great value. I would recommend it to my family and friends. I would purchase it again.
nicole c.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This isn't my favorite coffee brand, however we go through coffee so quickly that this seems to be the best bang for our buck. Doesn't taste terrible, but you can tell that it's not high quality.
Monique O.
Stockton, CA
Coffee pot broke while visiting my sister so she brought out her private stash of this Folgers Black Silk. It was so very tasty and enjoyable I decided to make a 'private stash' of my own.
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
What I love about these Ali's that it makes the perfect size cup for your morning breakfast. You don't need to brew a whole pot if you're by yourself, and they are great for on the go! I take these to work and just beat up my mug
Of water and voila, easy peasy delicious coffee!
Martina D.
Spring
Great coffee and i will keep buying it. I have not had a bad flavor with this and it does have good flavor. I believe that it is a good value so drink it as very. there is no room for improvement.
Ashley K.
Beverly, MA
I use these daily for my coffee at work and I love them. I didn't think that they were going to be as good as a real brewed cup of coffee, but I don't even notice the difference.
Rosa D.
Bend, OR
This is the coffee i drink daily. Its so rich and delicious plus it awakens me. It comes in a box with 8 packets. Its convenient and ready to use. Just pour it in to a cup with hot boiling water and your set.
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
Every morning i haveee to have my cup of coffee and this is what i take on the go its the perfect packeting and the perfect amount its so good and softwoyld buy it again