BY FOLGERS

Folgers French Roast, 27.8 oz: Bold, robust taste Med-dark ground coffee 27.8 oz size see more...

• "very good tasting." in 2 reviews
  • "It was the first coffee I tried when I started drinking coffee and is one that I come back to often. " in 1 review
Nikki Y.
Really good ☕️ and not too strong. I usually buy this at Kroger or Walmart and keep it on hand. We don’t drink coffee every day but we do drink it pretty often and I like this one a lot.
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
I work a late shift, 30+ hours a week and also have a almost 2 year old who literally never stops moving so take this from a very tired, coffee expert, THIS COFFEE TASTES AND SMELLS AMAZING IN THE MORNING. It's the only thing to really wake me up when I need it. I'm the type to drink coffee all day, and this is my go to when I can't get Starbucks.
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
hands down the best coffee. the brand has such a great reputation. This is my go to almost every morning. Such a bold taste, and a very catchy song....which definitely helps :)
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Love this stuff. I usually always buy Starbucks while beans but when that starts tasting too routine to me I like to switch my coffee up. This is a great option because the price point is great, tastes yummy too. I like to have this on hand for my parents to enjoy when they come and visit instead of my espresso beans.
Kara M.
So good!! This is my go to coffee I can usually find it at a big store chain which is awesome then i can make sure I have it on hand because running out of coffee is no good it has a rich dark flavor and a nice caffeine punch it's a good price and my husband's favorite!
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
Of course this brand is almost the very first coffee people tried in life & continues to keep its reputation for being the best part of waking up. It Is the very first thing I think about still and rush to the coffee maker to make first thing in the morning. The French Roast gives the kick of classic roast with the French vanilla cappuccino flavoring.
Alexis A.
I still like Folgers. This brand will always have a special little place in my heart💕 it was the first brand of coffee I ever had and I drank it for many years. It has a decent flavor but I've since discovered I'm more of a blonde roast daily coffee drinker that enjoys a full roast on occasion
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
I love a good cup of joe! Honestly Folgiers has stuck with me probably because of the theme song "The Best Part of Waking Up, is Folgiers in your Cup", but I absolutely love the flavor of their coffees and it is one of my regular buys, next to the Trader Joes brand coffee.
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Coffee addict here. Foldgers has such a nice bold flavor. Great tasting, and definitely gives you the boost in the morning. Absolute favorite part? When the coffee maker is dripping and smell just engulfs you.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
I usually buy maxwell house only because its usually 1-2 dollars cheaper than folgers. but whenever folgers is on sale, I AM BUYING IT...its such a better flavor...i really do need folgers in my cup.