BY FOLGERS

Filter packs contain Folgers decaffeinated coffee that is prepackaged in its own filter. Brew the same delicious cup, time after time without the hassle of spilled grounds. Simply place a filter in the brew basket. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
This is INGENIOUS!!I mean I don't even have to open my eyes and measure and worry about spills because the coffee is premeasured inside the filter!!WHAT!!this is better than the loose coffee you have to prepare and measure and sometimes you don't get the measurements just right and you end up with too weak or too strong of a coffee a huge pot, this takes that oops away for you!Love this for me and for gifts.
Ashlyn B.
tulsa, OK
A coffee filter is a coffee filter if you ask me. I didn't notice a difference from these to the off brand ones I usually buy. I wouldn't waist your money on the expensive name brand ones, stick to what you already have and you will be fine. With that said, Folgers does have the best coffee!
Tiyanna Y.
Phoenix, AZ
These are alright. I don't like how messy they can get and I feel like you need to empty them out sort of quickly because they tear super easy. And nobody wants to deal with soggy coffee grounds on their floors!
Stephanie R.
Canal Fulton, OH
These filters are not good at all. We would get them at work and the coffee always tasted bland and slightly like cardboard... basically it always tasted more like the filter and less like the coffee. I would not recommend.
Staci M.
Fredericksburg, VA
These are okay. Kind of pricey. I only bought them once. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Yes there is room for improvement the coffee has a weird taste to it
Melissa H.
Folgers is the only coffee, that doesn't bother my stomach, its fast to use since i use the instant single packs. I love this coffee and always repurchase it
Justyne D.
Does exactly it's job, we don't use it often 1. because its for decaffeinated coffee, and 2. we can find it other brands that do the same thing for cheaper
Nia M.
Sunrise, FL
It's easy and quick for any extremely busy mom in the morning has just the right amount of goodness! It super affordable and taste oh so yummy in my tummy.
Terra D.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use these for my catering business for the different events we do. It works perfectly for the customers because its a known brand and its affordable.
Tonia Z.
Folders Classic Roast is my favorite from Folgers brand, and then the breakfast roast after that. It's a good tasting coffee at an affordable price.