Folgers Flavors ® Hazelnut Flavored Coffee

by Folgers

A smooth and mellow coffee, Folgers Flavors® Hazelnut Flavored Coffee balances an inviting aroma with a rich, nutty flavor. Flavorful and smooth with a distinctive blend of hazelnut. ♲ This product can be recycled*. *Not recycled in all communities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folgers Flavors ® Hazelnut Flavored Coffee!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love hazelnut anything and this coffee is no exception. It has a great price point and a great flavor
Dana S.
Columbia, SC
Folgers Flavors ® Hazelnut Flavored Coffee uploaded by Dana S.
Purchased at: Publix
Not gonna lie - this is my daily go to. 3 scoops in the filter, pour the water in, hit the power button, sneak a cup. 2 spoons of creamer, add some sugar, grab the dog, head out on the patio, raise the umbrella, plop my arse intonthe Adirondack chair, put the dog in my lap, light a smoke and watch the sun rise with my coffee in hand in my home made coffee mug that says "Off Duty - Save yourself." It's not just the coffee, its the environment in which you surround yourself.
Nicole L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great taste with the hazelnut added. Not too acidic and the price is very affordable.
Angie C.
hanover park, il
This flavor is HORRIBLE. I wouldn’t highly recommend staying away from this. It taste fake and chemically.
Jennifer S.
Milford, CT
Love Hazelnut! This brand made a really good flavored coffee. Nice packaging. Perfect for a simple cup a coffee at home.
Amy P.
Dayton, MN
I love the Hazelnut flavor. It’s not as potent as a more gourmet coffee but I love that it still has good flavor for the price. I also love the plastic container, it helps the coffee stay fresher!
Chae F.
Barney, GA
This is my favorite coffee to make at home. It tastes and smells wonderful. It also pairs perfectly with a French vanilla creamer. It’s good hot or iced. I would definitely recommend!
Holly D.
Aberdeen, MD
Who does not love hazelnut?? This is delicious it's the perfect blend and pair it with half and half or your favorite creamer it goes well with almost anything. Perfect for cold weather and hot weather make it hot or cold and enjoy a nice cup of it
Rachel S.
Bluffton, SC
One of my favorite hazelnut coffees that I've ever found. I wish they came in bigger packages, I go through it so quickly
Heather L.
Belville, NC
I love the smell of this coffee while it brews. I love the taste of it more. It exceeded my expectations as far as hazelnut flavor goes. I really like it and would reccomend it to anyone who like flavored coffee. Fresh, delicious flavor. Perfect.

Looking for your answer?