BY FOLGERS

Folgers Flavors® Mountain Grown® French Vanilla Ground Coffee.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• How does this taste? I love French Vanilla I have never seen thi...4 Answers
Tori G.
La Pryor , TX
If you're like me, and you're looking for a coffee that isn't overwhelming in that 'coffee' taste, then this product is definitely right for you! It still has the rich, smoky, flavor of coffee but with a hint of vanilla that isn't overwhelmingly sweet to where it turns your coffee into a dessert! So, if you're looking to grab a cup of coffee that'll help you get ready for the day Folger's Flavors are a great choice.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
I have this every single morning. I love how it's not so strong yet it makes me feel like I have done an amazing job at "adulting" I love it. And I love the taste. I always drink it dark, however, there are times when I add skim and it's just as good
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
I stumbled across this coffee in jewel osco one day the price was no more than dollars I tried this folgers coffee and I absolutely love it it has a vanilla taste to it's really smooth and it wakes you up this is my new favorite coffee
Sydney D.
I have always been a Folgers fan as well as vanilla but this combination is amazing. I'm not a huge black coffee fan unless I have creamer and sugar but the French vanilla in this is the perfect amount. Not too overwhelming or not enough, I don't have to use mich creamer or sugar! I love this, I have also bought the k-cup pods of this version. 5 star recommendation!
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I have been trying to get back to drinking my coffee black so I purchased the Folger's French Vanilla ground coffee and I was not disappointed. It has a nice flavor and I have found I don't add as much sugar. My favorite part is the smell....it is AMAZING! I will continue to purchase this coffee.
Chrysii S.
Big Lake, MN
The best part other than drinking the coffee is how your house smells after brewing it. The taste is amazing and I like buy this when I want to have something different in the morning and sick of regular coffee.
Jenna M.
georgetown
This is my favorite coffee by far probably the only kind I actually buy I've always been stuck on this brand it's affordable and taste good. I always pick mine up at my local Foodlion and for a cheap price to
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
My favorite coffee made by Folgers, I just wish they sold it in the big container, not just the small. I only buy a different kind if the vanilla isn't in stock. I always pair it with coffee mate coconut creamer. I love the smell of this while its brewing and it tastes so much better than just a regular kind. Please start selling it in the bigger container!!
Danielle M.
Nothing is better than the smell of fresh brewed vanilla coffee. this one is smooth and medium roasted so all you get is a perfect cup of smooth vanilla goodness and a house filled with the aroma of a coffee shoppe. this is my favorite vanilla blend.
Tierra C.
Roy, WA
Smells amazing. It tastes amazing too. You wont have to add so much sugar or cream to your coffee Which I love about it. I am not a black coffee fan either. But with this coffee I can at least get a way with a little creamer. Have to try it You will love it.
Sharice B.
How does this taste? I love French Vanilla I have never seen this in the store.