Folgers Flavors Chocolate Silk Coffee 11.5 Oz Canister uploaded by Heather S.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers: Chocolate Silk Coffee, 11.5 oz: Silky smooth with a hint of rich chocolate flavor 11.5 oz 100% pure coffee with added natural and artificial flavors see more...

Marielle M.
This makes my house smell like chocolate, makes me wake up with a happy face, I like the taste it is like a cup of really good coffee with a subtle hint of chocolate, it isn't overpowering, I like it lots!
Chrysii S.
Big Lake, MN
I liked the chocolate taste and it's the only time my husband will steal sips of my coffee. A little dark, but adding less helped me. Fun to drink around the holidays when you can add a candy can cane and make it even better.
Kari C.
Grand Island, NE
Who doesn't love coffee & chocolate? This is the perfect combination. When it's brewing, you can smell chocolate and that just puts me in a good mood. I love Foldgers coffee. I grew up with that smell in the house and it never gets old. The strength of this coffee is perfect. I highly recommend this product and anything else made by Foldgers.
Joe J.
Fresno, CA
This coffee is awesome. I love the flavor and the chocolate taste. This was the first time I had purchased it, and I have to say it was a good but and was at a great price. It was delicious and I would definitely buy again. Not only was it great tasting, it also helped me stay awake and energized for the start up of my day.
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
I really like the lightness of this coffee. Sometimes coffee can be a little too strong and can upset my stomach, this never does that. I do wish that this had more along a chocolate taste. It's very subtle, and doesn't resemble an authentic chocolate flavor.
Danielle M.
Cheboygan, MI
Folgers Chocolate Silk is my kind of coffee for the 'me' time. You taste the chocolate sweetness but it is not too strong so it doesn't seem like you are drinking hot cocoa. It has the delicious coffee smell and is very relaxing while helping bring you to attention and focus on whatever it is you are trying to tackle.
Catey A.
Fayetteville, AR
I was definitely not a fan of the fake chocolate flavor they added to the coffee. I prefer to just put some chocolate syrup or chocolate flavored creamer in the coffee. It seemed overpriced considering the chocolate flavor seems very false. I would not buy this again. Could just be chocolate snob preferences.
Jaymee C.
Manistee, MI
My husband makes this for his breakfasts in the morning before work. he smell is great! i see no room for improvement and will buy it again. he has recommended it to others who have loved it. and the package it eye grabbing.
Steph B.
Shrewsbury, MA
I have been a loyal customer of Folgers for as long as I can remember. It is affordable and when it's on sale, I stock up. I like the canister since it came out. Very eco friendly and I know that I can get a good cup of coffee every time. No changes to the coffee - just more choices - which is great.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Truly a good flavor the only issue I have is these containers don't seem to keep the freshness like I get from resealable bags when I use fresh ground whole beans in bag or grind it at home coffee beans
April B.
Hamilton, ON
I haven't seen this one north of the border before. Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts? Is this an instant or regular grounds? Thanks.
I would like to buy some folgers chocolate silk coffee. how can I do that??