Folgers Custom Roast Ground Coffee, 34.5 oz uploaded by April M.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers Custom Roast Ground Coffee, 34.5 oz: Delicious and smooth with a unique pinch of cinnamon flavor 100% pure coffee see more...

Susanna M.
Susanna M.
Springfield, VA
Foodie Expert
My mother really likes this, I don't personally like cinnamon but I'll drink it when I'm at home and can't get my hipster coffee. I think the price point is definitely good for the amount you're getting though. I would recommend it to someone who likes cinnamon and is just getting into coffee.
April M.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite Folgers blends. It's mild but still flavorful and great with biscotti. Definitely recommend it!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
Me & my husband love this brand! We use this every morning & I even make a pot around lunch to give me a boosts during housework!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of my Folgers classic roast it's not to strong for me I always have my morning cup coffee and alway one before heading to bed, it helps me sleep much better, and if I need it a little stronger I just add a little more.

Denise R.
Denise R.
Clarksville, TX
Folger's is okay for a mild roast. It will do in a pinch if you are hankering for some coffee. Just add some creamer and sugar, and you are good to go.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Oceanside, CA
I really don't care for this coffee but my mom LOVES it and always buys it. So, it just depends on your taste.
moriah c.
moriah c.
Batavia, OH
This is good for the price you pay I drink it every morning so creamy and smooth
Claire A.
Claire A.
I love my coffee and have tried all the name brands as well as some generic. I always come back to Folgers Classic Roast. It is the perfect medium blend and the taste is rich, suberb and totally satisfying. Great for the morning pick me up or any other time of day. But coffee is getting expensive. The large containers of all brands used to come in 39 oz sizes. Then they went down to 33 ounces for the same price. Now many are going down to this new 22 ounce size. I am amazed in the stores at the high price of coffee now. This Folgers coffee here on Amazon is an amazing deal for price and quality of coffee when you use subscribe and save. You get three canisters, a total of 66 ounces, for $19.49. It comes out even cheaper to what two 33 ounce used to cost in the store. And my local store just had this 22 ounce size on sale for $8.99. For 3 that's $8 more than this great Amazon deal.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I love this brand of coffee! This is what I brew in my coffee pot every morning! Great taste and worth every penny!