Folgers Country Roast Mild Ground Coffee uploaded by Wendee C.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Country Roast Mild Ground Coffee.
Makes up to 270 6 oz cups.
Mountain Grown®.
Mild, medium, med-dark, dark. see more...

• What is your favorite Folgers coffee?3 Answers
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Compton, CA
My go to coffee when making a big batch, the flavor is rich and I can taste the caffeine in it and I love that. The boldness in the taste is great, I am a coffee lover and this is one of my favorite coffee brands because the price is affordable the flavor is great, can't go wrong with it.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Elkhorn City, KY
I am a frequent coffee drinker, Folgers to be exact. This coffee is just not bold enough for me. I usually am relatively satisfied with a medium roast but this is just not cutting it. It is also too expensive for the value of the product. I will stick with my Black Silk!
Wendee C.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
This Folgers product is all that it says it is and more! I love love love it and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a smooth, full flavored coffee and compares to no other brand. Folgers is a superior coffee and will always be in my home and my camper!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I've been buying this product for a long time. It is consistently a great coffee. I will occasionally go buy a fancy flavored coffee but I always go back to what I know has good flavor. Big fan and it makes a great cup of coffee.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Mesa, AZ
I don't like strong coffee. But, I do love having 2-3 cups of Folgers Country Roast Mild Ground Coffee each day. I love the flavor and it is smooth with no acidic taste. I love itl
stacey f.
stacey f.
Waterloo, WI
This is my "g to" in the grocery store. when I am making a pot of this in the morning, usually on weekends, it is the best start of the day I could have, short of sleeping in.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Memphis, TN
I LOVE THIS COFFEE IT IS GOOD NOT TO STRONG MY THE COMFORT IS THERE .... THE SMELL IS AWESOME WAKES THE HOUSE UP WHEN YOU BREW IT. GOOD COFFEE I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
We keep this in or office which is the staff favorite. They really enjoy the smooth roast taste. It smells really good when you are brewing it.
Debbie P.
Debbie P.
Pasco, WA
This is my favorite ground coffee. I even use it in my kcup pod for my Keurig when I want just one more cup! Great flavor and perfect aroma :)
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Laredo
Staple pick-me-up in the morning. Top quality and the taste is devine. I've tried other coffees but they can't compare to Folgers.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your favorite Folgers coffee?