BY FOLGERS

Colombian Ultra Roast Coffee is made with 100 percent Colombian coffee beans to create a rich, dark flavor and a pleasing taste. Item is not returnable. Made in USA. see more...

Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this before I bought the maxwell house morning blends thinking it would be a better wake-me-up. Although it was better than the classic roasts or bold roasts at waking me up, it didn't have a good flavor in my opinion. Not saying it's not a good coffee, just not my type of flavor.
Missy F.
Missy F.
Des Moines, IA
Very strong coffee with a very rich taste. It is one of the best folgers coffee I've ever had. I have always loved folgers and they never let me down. I think it is a close second to real coffee shop coffee. I'd definitely buy it again because I deem it as quality.
ester b.
ester b.
Wright City, MO
Very good coffee,. We like to drink dark coffees. great packaging and does not take up a lot room in the cabinet. no improvement needed.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Newalla, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favs. It's one of my top 3 choices. Great coffee taste. Folger is always a trusting brand.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Really love the taste of this coffee ! I don't buy it regularly but I like it nonetheless
Amairany V.
Amairany V.
Weslaco, TX
I drink my coffee blank and I like it to be as dark as it can be and this type of coffee just fit my needs and wants in my coffee. It wakes me up with just one cup while the others might take up to three cups. I highly recommend this coffee it's affordable and great quality. You won't regret it!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ummm if you're going to drink it, drink it dark! I'll only drink dark roast, Colombian, etc! It's gotta be strong! If I can't have my Starbucks making it at home is the next best thing! No one else know how you like it but you! Folgers has so many choices and you can't beat the price!!!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
San Antonio, TX
My husband loves Folgers Colombian Ultra Roast Coffee.. i don't drink coffee myself but according to my husband its true what they say, "the best part of waking up is Folger's in your cup!"
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Elwood
We also love this coffee and buy it when it is on dale.Its very pleasant with no bitterness,nicely packaged and affordable! I would recommend to anyone!
Paula
Paula
I love this coffee since it's Colombian coffee it's so rich and strong in taste I love waking up and drinking a warm cup of coffee to start my day
parveen k.
parveen k.
Somerville, MA
Does this roast coffee taste great.