Folgers Coffeehouse Blend Ground Coffee 25.4oz uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY FOLGERS

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Folgers Coffeehouse Blend Ground Coffee 25.4oz see more...

April M.
Cape Coral, FL
As a Folgers fan, I had to try the new coffeehouse blend as soon as it came to stores near me. It's rich and smooth tasting, with all of the boldness you would expect from a cup of Folgers coffee. My husband says it is his second favorite Folgers blend (next to Gourmet Supreme blend). Coffeehouse blend is something we agree on when we both want coffee ... normally I prefer lighter blends while he prefers the darker ones. This is our happy medium. Definitely recommend this to coffee lovers.
Keshia D.
This is the best!! I was not a coffee drinker until I got a free sample from this and I am so glad I did. I just found it today at Winn-dixie because Walmart don't have it no more. Yes!
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
Good cup of coffee. Not my first choice but is definitely my back up choice. Used with french vanilla and also caramel macchiato. Great coffee
Latasha W.
Lauderdale , MS
When it comes to a cup of coffee in the morning I choose folgers. Strong smell and great taste I only need cream for my coffee
Kimberly D.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love love love this coffee, drink it every day, its cheap, and it last for long periods, strong, I would recommend to anyone!

back