Folgers Coffee - Gourmet Supreme - 42/1.75oz Pillow Pack uploaded by Simona C.

BY FOLGERS

Designed for the coffee connoisseur A full-bodied, bold, graceful balanced cup of coffee made from 100% Arabica beans. Never leaves a bitter after-taste. Folgers(R) Gourmet Supreme Ground Coffee, 1.8 Oz, Carton Of 42 Bags is one of many Coffee available through Office Depot. Made by Folgers. see more...

Lindsay G.
Spring Hill, FL
I am the type of person who needs that cup of coffee in the morning to get me going. I need a coffee that is strong and tastes good. Folger's is one of my favorites. This coffee makes my home smell sooo good and it tastes just like it smells. I love this coffee with a little milk!!!
Lorena T.
Las Vegas, Nv
Every morning we start the day with a cup of Folgers gourmet supreme coffee. Its rich and savory and perfect strength. Love the packaging stands out in my cabinet for a fast reach. Completely met my expectations. Will totally buy again!
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
Folgers has been around for many years and I know why. For everyday coffee this is the best. The aroma in the morning makes you want to get up and face the day. This Gourmet one is fantastic. Try it and you won't go back !
Maya D.
San Marcos, CA
Its a good standard coffee, that brews consistently and takes care of my coffee/caffeine needs. There's nothing fancy here, no frills - just a decent cup of coffee at a reasonable price that's great for day to day. I'll splurge on the "fancy" coffee for guests and company
Susie R.
Nashville, TN
We love our Folgers coffee! Even my 85 year old father in law purchases this coffee on a repeat basis. It is the only thing he will drink. No Maxwell House for him!!! Best part of waking up!
Patsy G.
Long Beach, CA
I have to have my morning coffee and these pillow packs make it an easy quick coffee fix before I head out the door. Also great for a quick fix when I am tired on the weekend. They are a little pricey, but tastes great.
kayla r.
Sharon , Pa
On accident bought this product one day. And I was very surprised that I liked it. I usually do not use Folgers because it's more stronger for me and I like flavored coffee, but I was very surprised that the taste was not really rich but also very flavorful
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
I have never drank any other coffee but folgers , it is always fresh, as the commercial says it wakes you up , and the pre measured packs are great when you're running late for work.
Selmira  M.
Phoenix, AZ
The taste of the coffee is strong but not bitter.. You just need to add the cream and sugar and it's the perfect coffee. It helps me wake up in the mornings
debby U.
Coffee is my go to thing i love drinking it because it gives me energy for the day and i love it them most. any time of the day i get my dose of coffee.