BY FOLGERS

100% mountain grown. Smooth, rich, consistent flavor. Features: -Beverage type: Coffee. -Flavor: Classic roast. -Packing type: Pack. -Quantity: 42 Per carton. -Capacity (weight): 1.75 oz. -Made in the USA. Dimensions: -15.8" H x 9.8" W x 7.4" D, 5.88. see more...

Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
I love Folgers coffee. Every night before bed I place my coffee in my mr coffee coffeemaker and set the time when to start brewing it in the morning . Just the fact being awaken every day with the smell of your favorite columbian flavor is priceless . Summer time I add hazelnut coffee creamer and lots of ice and it and ice coffee to go on got summer morning . Just plain and simple there is no better one from Folgers .
Rebecca C.
Folgers is one of those brands where it's good but not great. It's obviously not going to be the richest coffee because it's pretty cheap to buy. But for the price it's pretty good and is satisfying enough.
Paula R.
Westerville, OH
I'll begin with the smell when you first open it up. Pure coffee haven. Been drinking Folgers for many years. Most of my family member's drink it. The richness with each sip is totally like the commercial's. I wish more restaurant's world carry Folgers when my husband I go out for breakfast.
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
I love this coffee, and my mom also drinks it. It keeps me awake most of the day and I feel great and energized. The taste is perfect not to light and not to strong. My mother also drinks this daily and she loves it. I do recommend this to everyone who drinks coffee.
Destiny R.
This coffee is one of my favorites. It doesn't cost too much, it's already ground, and it's got a rich, deep flavor. I prefer a stronger taste, so this Colombian coffee is just right for me. Recommended for anyone looking for affordable and flavorful coffee.
Brandy D.
louisville, KY
The Folger's Columbian coffee is amazing with the bold flavor and extreme, intense caffeine jolt you will get when drinking this coffee. Fairly priced for a Columbian coffee brand and great value with the size you can get. I would always buy again.
Yesenia M.
Queens Village, NY
Great bold flavor! Love to serve it when I have company I find that my friends and family really like it! I enjoy this one in the morning rather than at night since its not decaf!
Val B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I enjoy Folgers on a day-to-day basis, when I'm running out the door for work- I put it in the coffee maker, brew it while I'm getting ready, and run out the door with my to-go mug. It gets the job done, and tastes good while doing it!
Kait M.
KANSAS CITY, MO
My entire family are very avid coffee drinkers, and it's constantly filled with Folgers. It's the smell I woke up to every morning. The Colombian is very full and smooth , can easily drink it black. Would never buy anything else!
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
You can never go wrong with a nice hot cup of folgers columbian coffee in the morning. This rich blend will have you feeling cozy and energized to start your day.

back