BY FOLGERS

Manufacturer: Millstone. Box of 42. Enjoy the fresh taste of coffee in the morning. This blend of 100% mountain grown coffee offers a rich taste. Global Product Type: Beverages-Coffee; Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: Regular; Packing Type: Packet. Customers also search for: .9 oz.;Beverage;Beverages;Cafeteria;Coffee;Coffees; FOLGERS;Folgers Coffee;Food & Beverage;Food & Beverage Supplies;Kitchen Supplies;Premeasured Packs;PROCTER & GAMBLE;Regular. Discount Millstone Premeasured Regular Coffee Packs, .9 Ounce, Buy Millstone Premeasured Regular Coffee Packs, .9 Ounce, Wholesale Millstone Premeasured Regular Coffee Packs, .9 Ounce, 025500069302, 06930, Coffee. No returns. see more...

Hanan M.
I love the smell of this coffee in the morning. There is nothing else that gets me going every day. It has a delicious smooth taste and very affordable. I like it a little more than some of the other brands. I would buy it again. I also love their cappuccino!!!!
Theresa L.
Derby
I love the taste and smell of Foglers coffee wake me up every morning. Foglers has the right amount favor not to strong and not to weak, i use Folger everyday the only I don't is because I ran out. The favor is the best. Yes I would buy Folger's coffee again.
Rose B.
Kirbyville , Mo
I'm not a big coffee fan, but when I drink it i drink it with lots of creamer, so for my needs I like this coffee cause it's not to strong. Easy to use and mixes with my creamer well... I would recommend to others for sure.
Elizabeth M.
Urbana, IL
These things make brewing coffee at work super easy. They make it so the coffee tastes the exact same every time, and that's great for the work environment because you have to brew coffee to please everyone and with this people know what to expect and how to add cream/sugar to their taste every day.
Nicole A.
Canyon Country , CA
I love this coffee. This always wakes me up. I can literally be asleep and will wake up to the scent of this. It is so relaxing, yummy, and comforting. I love me some coffee especially this one đź’•
Megan H.
Converse, TX
Folgers Coffee is my favorite. We buy the big red tub and use it in our regular coffee pot. To me, this tastes better than the more expensive brands and coffee makers.
Summer T.
Such a sweet aroma and perfect brew. I love the taste of this coffee and really love the price. I can buy a large can and use for 2-3 weeks for probably 10% of what it would cost me if I purchased coffee every single day.
Laura E.
Indio, CA
I hardly drink coffee but when. I do folgers is my go to choice always there to wake me up when I need it. And it has a great taste I like to add a little creamer
Jennifer M.
Destrehan, LA
I usually buy this for a back up for when I forget to buy the items I do like to drink. This is fine, not to dark and it's not too strong. I doctor it up with flavor cream and equal.
Kristin W.
Franklin, OH
PERFECT THE SMELL WHEN YOU OPEN THE PACKAGE THE SMELL WHILE ITS BREWING. EVEN THE TASTE IS STRONG AND WONDERFUL. FOLGERS IS MY GO TO COFFEE WHEN I NEED A PCIKME UP TO WAKE UP. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND.