BY FOLGERS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Manufacturer: Folgers. Each. Folgers Custom Aroma Roast Coffee Packs are made from rich, mountain-grown 100 percent Arabica beans that are custom roasted for 34 percent more flavor. Interlocking AromaSeal lid makes sure you enjoy fresh-tasting coffee every time. Snap-tight lid helps seal in fresh taste and aroma. The inner seal peels away easily and eliminates the need for a can opener. Coffee is designed for use in coffee-makers. Customers also search for: Folgers, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Beverages, Drinks, Coffees, Folgers Custom Aroma roast Packs Regular Decaffeinated Discount Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, Buy Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, Wholesale Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, 255000036799, 00367EA, Coffee. No returns.

scianda l.
I am a regular, have a cup in my hand at all times, coffee drinker.  I would prefer to always purchase small batch, gourmet coffees, but unfortunately that doesn't really fit into my budget.  So instead I buy Folgers for my home coffee.  There is nothing fancy about this coffee, but it is the best coffee that I have found for this price level.  I agree that it is on the bitter side, but the bitterness is less noticeable if I use cream and sugar.  I generally can't drink this coffee black.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Folgers Coffee Classic Roast

We love this coffee and purchase it in the 1lb container. Such a classic and smooth tasting coffee. It’s flavoring isn’t too strong but bold enough to wake you up. We use this in our keurig conversion cup every single morning. Makes the perfect cup every time.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I love Folgers. I drink a lot of coffee and Folgers has always been my go to or the one I fall back on after venturing out and trying other brands and eventually always coming back to Folgers lol. I love the smooth and medium flavored taste of the classic blend. It's also reasonable in price which is nice.
Yvette W.
This coffee is the best! I don't use any other brand. My grandma's been drinking this for years which I why it's also my brand of choice. Once I got older and started to drink coffee,I ALWAYS purchased Folgers Coffee Classic Roast . I don't think I would ever buy another brand! It's delicious!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This coffee is my absolute favorite. My parents always used to make it when I was growing up and it was the first coffee that I had ever tried! Still my favorite, at 24! My dad makes me “daddy o coffee” (just milk, sugar, and love!) and occasionally brings it to me while I’m at home or at work, which is cute, and it’s always Folgers.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This has to be my favorite coffee of all times. I have always been a fan ever since a teenager. I just think it has overall the best flavor of any coffee ever that has been created. I like the classic roast because it’s not too dark and not to lie and it’s very hard to mess up the measurements on it.
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
It’s a good coffee it’s more towards the dark side of coffee which more bold on the tongue mixed with some creamer or milk it’s great it’s affordable and you can find it everywhere I do recommend to others
Ginny R.
I wish people would stop buying Folgers so that they go away. If you are still buying this, stop! There is so much BETTER COFFEE ON THE MARKET! This has such a weird flavor, UGH. I remember my dad drinking this all throughout my childhood and the metal cans it came in. Ew ew ew.
Sarah G.
Tacoma, WA
This is my go-to for ground coffee in the morning when I'm rushing to get out the door. It may not be the best for a sit-down, enjoying at home type of morning but with Folgers you know what you're going to get. Reliable, and easy to dress up with 'coffee condiments' if so desired.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Best coffee every!!! I need my coffee in the morning working to physically demanding jobs! It taste so good and went above and beyond my expectation! I’ve been drinking it now for 2 years and couldn’t be happier with the product! Gives me just enough energy to get through my day!
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is the best part of waking up Folgers in your cup?
qAmber J.
Dryden, Virginia
What's your favorite creamer with this coffee?
Diana A.
miami, Florida
For you, what is the most valuable characteristic about Folguers classic roast? (Price, aroma or flavor?) What would you change?
Molly B.
charmco, wv
Has anyone tried the Folgers Gourmet Vanilla Biscotti coffee?? Oh it is delicious!!
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
How many enjoy their coffee black?