BY FOLGERS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Manufacturer: Folgers. Each. Folgers Custom Aroma Roast Coffee Packs are made from rich, mountain-grown 100 percent Arabica beans that are custom roasted for 34 percent more flavor. Interlocking AromaSeal lid makes sure you enjoy fresh-tasting coffee every time. Snap-tight lid helps seal in fresh taste and aroma. The inner seal peels away easily and eliminates the need for a can opener. Coffee is designed for use in coffee-makers. Customers also search for: Folgers, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Beverages, Drinks, Coffees, Folgers Custom Aroma roast Packs Regular Decaffeinated Discount Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, Buy Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, Wholesale Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, 255000036799, 00367EA, Coffee. No returns.

• How many enjoy their coffee black?5 Answers
  • What is your fave ground coffee? I have tried a few but keep comi...2 Answers
  • My office loves coffee, is this the best one?5 Answers
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Ahhhhh.....Folgers coffee, this is a staple in my home! As much as I enjoy flavored coffee there's only so much I can drink before I'm craving my Folgers regular medium strength coffee. The flavored coffees are amazing and I'm sure this trend will only get bigger with more flavors added daily but there's times that my taste buds trigger that fresh aromatic smell of my good old fashioned folgers! I will always have a canister full of good ole Folgers, not only for the times I have to have my regular coffee when the flavored just gets to overwhelming and your getting that foundered filling of that flavor. Also for those that stop by and only drink the OG coffee flavor! Oh the delight to pour that first cup of the OG coffee, the smell, the taste you know your home, nothing fancy and over priced, just sit back with your morning reading (mine being the Bible to guide my day) drink that delious original coffee and savor every last drop!❤❤❤❤❤
A l.
Fairview Hts, IL
The flavor of this coffee is not as good as the average coffee. I tried it several months. I started having headaches once I drank it. I did not think that the pain was because of the coffee until I stopped using it. I still consume coffee but not from this brand. I bought it at Sam's Club. I do not recommend this coffee to anyone.
Ginny R.
I wish people would stop buying Folgers so that they go away. If you are still buying this, stop! There is so much BETTER COFFEE ON THE MARKET! This has such a weird flavor, UGH. I remember my dad drinking this all throughout my childhood and the metal cans it came in. Ew ew ew.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
Great price!! I keep this coffee is my house for relatives and when I just want a random cup of coffee. I don’t drink it very often so it lasts a long time in my house. The taste is great especially mixing it with creamer. I love the smell. Great price for a great coffee product.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Good old coffee.  I grew up with my mom drinking this brand. It is very affordable and great taste.  I can heat it back up after it is cold and it is still drinkable.  I try other brands but I still always come back to this one.  I am very satisfied with this product.
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Too bitter! This was the coffee my parents always had and now I know why I didn’t like coffee until after college. It always leave grounds in the bottom of my coffee cup. I prefer to hit up my local coffee shop that roasts their own beans and will ground super fine!
Holly H.
Mill City, OR
My all time favorite coffee. Some of my best memories are waking up and having coffee with my mom before we rushed out the door. We always come back to folgers for our staple. Though lately its gotten pretty expensive, the medium strength is definitely a favorite.!
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I love this coffee. I love that it isn't SO strong that I can only taste bitterness, but is something I can build up the strongness of the coffee. The flavor is rounded and amazing. I can drink this black or with creamer with no issues and buy it time and time again
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is my go to favorite coffee, I start all of my days out with this coffee. I am a repeat consumer and will always buy this brand. It smells great it tastes great and it’s very affordable. I’m always satisfied with this coffee and highly recommend trying it
Heather W.
This is good. I wished it was a little fresher, but it still taste ALMOST the same as the really fresh stuff. Just a little drier, sitting on the shelf too long. But it still makes coffee. I'm sorry, my coffeemaker makes coffee, this is just a little dry and I'm still using it. I guess I should have d=gone straight to the store to get it.
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is the best part of waking up Folgers in your cup?
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
What's your favorite creamer with this coffee?
Diana A.
miami, Florida
For you, what is the most valuable characteristic about Folguers classic roast? (Price, aroma or flavor?) What would you change?
Molly B.
charmco, wv
Has anyone tried the Folgers Gourmet Vanilla Biscotti coffee?? Oh it is delicious!!
m r.
Does this have a strong or weak brew?