BY FOLGERS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Manufacturer: Folgers. Each. Folgers Custom Aroma Roast Coffee Packs are made from rich, mountain-grown 100 percent Arabica beans that are custom roasted for 34 percent more flavor. Interlocking AromaSeal lid makes sure you enjoy fresh-tasting coffee every time. Snap-tight lid helps seal in fresh taste and aroma. The inner seal peels away easily and eliminates the need for a can opener. Coffee is designed for use in coffee-makers. Customers also search for: Folgers, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Beverages, Drinks, Coffees, Folgers Custom Aroma roast Packs Regular Decaffeinated Discount Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, Buy Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, Wholesale Folgers Coffee, Regular, 33.9 oz, 255000036799, 00367EA, Coffee. No returns.

• How many enjoy their coffee black?4 Answers
  • My office loves coffee, is this the best one?4 Answers
  • How is this coffee? Ive heard from alot of people they changed it...4 Answers
Amber S.
Amber S.
Campton, KY
Eh. It's just not for me. I love coffee, usually all coffee. But Folgers comes off as too-bitter. Now, I know that seems redundant because coffee is bitter, but I like my brew to go down smoothly without a wince. I've never had this experience with Folgers. I've tried adjusting the amount I'm putting into my coffee maker, I've tried watering it down (I drink my coffee black, so I don't add milk or sugar, Maybe that would help), but Folgers doesn't do it for me. Now, in a pinch, I would definitely drink it because it is coffee - but I'd probably choose a generic brand such a Great Value over this if I had too. Again, that's just my opinion.
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Foodie Expert
This is the only coffee my husband will drink, so it's what I buy. Folgers Classic Roast Regular Ground coffee is just... Coffee. I use a little over 1/2 cup of coffee grounds for a 10 cup pot of coffee to be strong enough for me. It has a pleasant, medium roast quality to it, and is usually not bitter. I have found that the quality of the coffee goes down pretty quickly once it's opened, and by the time we get about halfway through the can the flavor starts to be just slightly "off". This isn't coffee I would write home about, but it tastes good enough.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Hampton, GA
Perhaps it's not up to speed with all of the "craft coffee" trends, but this is solid, delicious, heart-warming caffeine. I'm speaking somewhat nostalgically at the moment; this is all we drink up in my memaw's mountain cabin. But that's part of Folger's charm: a yummy bit of the days when my grandparents weren't concerned with something fancy, but with something that tasted good and got them going in the morning. So no, it's not the perfect cup, but it tastes great (especially made strong) and it has a wonderfully reasonable price.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
Yes - I'm a 'classic red can' coffee girl. I don't much get into the flavored coffee, I like my flavor in the creamer! Folgers has been a part of my life since I was a kid. My grandmother and mother both drank Folgers, and it's now what's in the cabinet for my husband and I. Smooth, full taste, no acidic 'afterburn,' and enough to get me going in the morning!
brittney d.
brittney d.
Foodie Expert
I grew up to my parents drinking this coffee every morning. They wouldn't go a day without drinking at least one cup. So when i finally tasted this coffee I was so excited. It has such good flavor and you can never go wrong with adding your favorite creamer. I would definitely recommend this coffee for that homey feel In a mug. Such a great coffee.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Waldron, AR
My mom and grandma raised me drinking coffee. I don't remember what brand Gran used but Mom used Folgers. I've drank different brands & types, but I always come back to Folgers. There's just something about a house that smells like Folgers coffee...reminds me of my family & makes me smile! And of course, it's the best part of wakin' up...
Jesi Love T.
Jesi Love T.
I drink coffee everyday I'm a coffee addict per say this is amazing just by opening the container you will fall in love with the smell, the smell is so relaxing and I feel like I'm in a cafe or something when I have his in the morning. A great boost that lasts for 4 hours after that I get sleepy so I'm going to try the med dark next time
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
I grew up on Folgers. My mother used to make it every morning. I also have it while I'm at work. I love the taste but have become so accustomed to the flavor. It is very affordable. I have had the coffee so much that I rather buy other brands. It doesn't mean this coffee is a bad choice by no means, I'm just full on Folgers!
brandy h.
brandy h.
Foldgers classic roast ground coffee is definitely my favorite coffee. I am so spoiled to the great taste of Foldgers that I won't drink any coffee not made by Foldgers. It exceeds my expectations, it's like heaven in a cup! I drink this coffee daily and gladly recommend it to everyone! I am a huge Foldgers fan.
April R.
April R.
Clarksville, TN
This is the best coffee that I have ever drank. There is no need for Starbucks when I have a fresh pot of Folgers coffee and use french vanilla creamer. This is a great value and one thing that I always buy the name brand of. I can never drink store brand coffee because they don't taste as good as this!!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
Is the best part of waking up Folgers in your cup?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
What's your favorite creamer with this coffee?
Diana A.
Diana A.
miami, Florida
For you, what is the most valuable characteristic about Folguers classic roast? (Price, aroma or flavor?) What would you change?
Molly B.
Molly B.
charmco, wv
Has anyone tried the Folgers Gourmet Vanilla Biscotti coffee?? Oh it is delicious!!
m r.
m r.
Foodie Expert
Does this have a strong or weak brew?