BY FOLGERS

Folgers Black Silk dark-roasted coffee blend features flaked coffee technology for optimal extraction. Convenient filter packs in resealable packages (4 x 10ct per box). Avoid the mess of regular ground coffee! see more...

• I love folgers, it's the kind that's always in my house besides m...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather D.
Burlington
I am girl who can't function without a strong cup of coffee in the mornings, but sometimes it really hard to find a stronger coffee brand that doesn't leave a bitter after taste. Folgers Dark Silk coffee not only left me awake but no bitter after taste, and it was super smooth flavor! Perfect combo of strength and smoothness!
Kayleigh K.
Bethlehem, PA
I like the bold flavor of this coffee. It may not have as much caffeine but at least it has a good flavor for those early mornings.
Katie D.
Oak Ridge, TN
Great coffee!! This is what my husband and I usually buy and would love to use some other flavors. This flavor is very rich!
annmarie b.
kingston, Ontario
love it,great tasting ,full flavor the only problem is the cans are smaller the regular cans of coffee you get just over 600g in a can where reg gets just over 900g
Nicole H.
Dartmouth, NS
The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup! Folgers is a great affordable option for coffee, it's consistent in taste and quite often on sale.
Charlene P.
Edson, Alberta
I love Folgers coffee and I am sure you would to if you tried it!
I love the taste is incredible and homey feeling. It is the first thing I use in the morning to wake me up and the smell is also incredible which is a bonus.
The best part is that it is affordable for anyone so go out and buy it and try it you won't regret it.
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
I love coffee and this is perfect because it's dark roast and I like my coffee strong. I think it taste better than a certain other brands I haven't found another brand that is quite as close to this one that taste good
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love folgers, it's the kind that's always in my house besides my "high end" coffee it's the default because it's what my mom always drank so we always have it. No fiance always gets original roast, is this more bold than that if you've ever tried? It sounds awesome, I like the regular but a more bold would be better for me, thanks!