BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
Makes up to 120 6 fl oz cups.
Instant coffee. see more...

Melisa A.
San Diego, CA
Love the texture of the coffee. Smells really good and tastes really good as well
Krystal T.
I love folgers instant coffee, it is.great tonhave on hand for a quick pick me up
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
I wake up to folders in my cup everyday. I love the bold taste and caffeine :)
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
Very tasty coffee I love it. It's a little strong but worth it yummy folgers
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Es rico levantarse por las mañas y tomar una taza de rico cafe bien calinte
Komal N.
Toronto, Ontario
I like this coffee I have previously used this coffee. I like this coffee it has a good coffee flavor how ever it is not my favorite, I just think that the flavor of Nescafé is much better. I would recommend this coffee to others it is a good coffee and you should definitely try this coffee. It is just not my favorite.
Tara M.
Incredibly rich tasting coffee with an awesome aroma that makes you want more all the time. Im a great lover for coffee and this is definitely a must have.
mrivas646 R.
UT
Si no tienes mucho tiempo para usar cafetera este café es para ti, solo calientas el agua le agregas una cucharadita y listo
Will A.
I've been drinking this coffee for more than ten years. I think k it has a great taste considering it is an instant coffee
Olivia G.
brampton, ON
Sometimes it's best to stick with the classics. this coffee is a perfect blend of everything you are looking for.