BY FOLGERS #88 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Folgers® Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
Makes up to 120 6 fl oz cups.
Instant coffee. see more...

Becca L.
This is one of the best instant coffees that I have tried. It's cheap and actually tastes like coffee. Easy to bring to work.
Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite kind of instant coffee it taste like it was just brewed . I like the price it was 5 dollars at Walmart.
Michelle P.
Roanoke, AL
I fee, like this coffee is okay if you are in desperate need of some caffeine but I think it leaves a bad aftertaste.
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD
It tastes kind of generic but it wakes me right up. I keep a container on my desk just in case I need a pick me up!
marie p.
It's good, since I'm from the carraibean I like it dark and strong. good smell and gives you that energy you need.
Lexus G.
Toledo, OH
I'm not going to lie this doesn't taste as good as real coffee, but if your in a rush this is an ok alternative.
Cimmaron S.
Page, AZ
These are definitely different and fun. But I do enjoy the ground coffee versus this. These were gritty to me.
Desiree S.
Amarillo, TX
I love the taste of this coffee I always buy it. Its also super easy to make when ever you are on the go!
Miranda R.
El Campo, TX
I have this on hand for company. Everyone enjoys the flavor. My mother especially enjoys this coffee.
Cherysse M.
Fast & easy. Boil water & add a few scoops of instant powder. Taste just as great as regular coffee.