BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
Makes up to 120 6 fl oz cups.
Instant coffee. see more...

Sarah S.
Janesville, wi
Love love love the coffee crystals! I've only been drinking coffee for about 3 or 4 years but I have no idea what I did before that. LOVE my morning coffee!!!
Mr.Retail ..
Review for: Instant Coffee Crystals Classic Roast 8 oz more...
The best part of having coffee in the morning is being able to have more than one cup. I use to not be a big coffee drinker but now I can't go to work with it.
Maribel P.
Instant coffee is amazing super quick to make and so delicious good flavors and amazing aroma. When you can't go go the coffee shop this is a good option.
Elena T.
Tastes great and easy to make. All I do is add boiling water to the mix and it's instant coffee. I drink a cup of coffee every morning. I love coffee!
Dora S.
Shelbyville, KY
My husband enjoy to drink coffee more than me. He loves it. i enjoy a cup of coffee and i usually go for this brand its fast and easy to make.
Tina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love coffee and drink it all day long. I brew decaf everyday but i always keep folgers instant in the house. Its a fantastic instant coffee.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
This is pretty good to be Instant. Never thought I would be drinking Folgers Instant. Well all Coffee taste the same to me unless its flavored.
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA
This is my favorite instant coffee out there! I am the only one in my household that drinks coffee so this is perfect for those single cups.
Thi N.
Monson, MA
Great for people who's always on the go like myself. Just one teaspoon of this, with creamer and sugar, add in water and I'm good to go!
Lisette M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Instant Coffee Crystals Classic Roast 8 oz more...
Gotta love instant coffee easy for those mornings when running late and u gotta hurry up and get out the door.. always keep in my house

Walmart