BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
Makes up to 120 6 fl oz cups.
Instant coffee. see more...

Mari. P.
Instant coffee is amazing super quick to make and so delicious good flavors and amazing aroma. When you can't go go the coffee shop this is a good option.
Elena T.
Tastes great and easy to make. All I do is add boiling water to the mix and it's instant coffee. I drink a cup of coffee every morning. I love coffee!
Dora S.
Shelbyville, KY
My husband enjoy to drink coffee more than me. He loves it. i enjoy a cup of coffee and i usually go for this brand its fast and easy to make.
Tina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love coffee and drink it all day long. I brew decaf everyday but i always keep folgers instant in the house. Its a fantastic instant coffee.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
This is pretty good to be Instant. Never thought I would be drinking Folgers Instant. Well all Coffee taste the same to me unless its flavored.
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA
This is my favorite instant coffee out there! I am the only one in my household that drinks coffee so this is perfect for those single cups.
Thi N.
Monson, MA
Great for people who's always on the go like myself. Just one teaspoon of this, with creamer and sugar, add in water and I'm good to go!
Rebecca T.
Love these coffee crystals! Let's me pick my perfect amount and I love the taste of this coffee. Great with or without milk or creamer.
Sarah W.
Hudson, NC
I love using this instant coffee! It's so easy to make especially when you're adding it to other drinks such as breakfast essentials!
Gabriela H.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I use to brew coffee every morning but after trying instant for the 1st time I was hooked! The taste, the smell! It's my heroin!