BY FOLGERS #83 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Folgers® Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
Makes up to 120 6 fl oz cups.
Instant coffee. see more...

Ashley L.
This is my go-to instant coffee when I'm baking. I wouldn't drink it for my normal cup of coffee though. It's pretty affordable if you're looking for cheap instant coffee.
Rossy R.
Kilgore, TX
Este cafe es delicioso tiene un sabor rico es economico y delicioso al momento de preparalo tiene un aroma espectacular muy buen sabor el empaque es perfecto llena todas mis expectativas lo recomiendo es delicioso
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Not a huge coffee lover, but I do like iced coffee, and when I make this coffee at home myself the flavor is very bold and rich, great price and does the job when I am in the mood for some coffee.
M p.
This is perfect for a day when you wake up too late and don't have time to wait for your coffee to brew. Take a few scoops depending on your preference add hot water and done!
Kaylynne E.
West Columbia , SC
Im not usually a big instant coffee person. But i actually liked this Folgers classic roast instant coffee crystals. it had the great folgers taste and was super easy.
Vanesha J.
Fort Worth, TX
I rarely use drink coffee, but if I do it is most definitely going to be this beand. I grew up with this product in my household so I know the quality of the product from sipping throughout my years.
mary p.
Augusta, GA
I didn't like this product at all I thought that is was to strong even when u got by the directions the price was okthe flavor was not what I thought is was going to taste like I thought that is was going to taste as good as it smelled but I was wrong i would tell my family that drinks instant coffee about it
Mayra C.
Review for: Instant Coffee Crystals Classic Roast 12 oz more...
Very good recommend it. It twisted very good. I enjoy it every morning to start my day.
Sarah S.
Janesville, wi
Love love love the coffee crystals! I've only been drinking coffee for about 3 or 4 years but I have no idea what I did before that. LOVE my morning coffee!!!
Rebecca L.
This is our go to coffee in my house! The flavor is great, it's not too strong on the coffee smell or flavor. Definitely the best part of our morning routine!