BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
Makes up to 120 6 fl oz cups.
Instant coffee. see more...

Athena Z.
Classic american coffee? You got it. Price is decent and you get a perfect blend of a medium roast. And since its instant, there's no waiting. It mixes in lovely.
Shannon M.
Rosamond, CA
This #instant #coffee is the #best I could not start my #morning without this! This is the best instant coffee out there. I've tried other brands and the taste of this one is absolutely the best. Mmmmm I #LOVE my #Folgers instant coffee!
Ashley L.
Attica, NY
This is my go-to instant coffee when I'm baking. I wouldn't drink it for my normal cup of coffee though. It's pretty affordable if you're looking for cheap instant coffee.
Rossy R.
Kilgore, TX
Este cafe es delicioso tiene un sabor rico es economico y delicioso al momento de preparalo tiene un aroma espectacular muy buen sabor el empaque es perfecto llena todas mis expectativas lo recomiendo es delicioso
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Not a huge coffee lover, but I do like iced coffee, and when I make this coffee at home myself the flavor is very bold and rich, great price and does the job when I am in the mood for some coffee.
M p.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is perfect for a day when you wake up too late and don't have time to wait for your coffee to brew. Take a few scoops depending on your preference add hot water and done!
Kaylynne E.
West Columbia , SC
Im not usually a big instant coffee person. But i actually liked this Folgers classic roast instant coffee crystals. it had the great folgers taste and was super easy.
Vanesha J.
Lewisville
I rarely use drink coffee, but if I do it is most definitely going to be this beand. I grew up with this product in my household so I know the quality of the product from sipping throughout my years.
mary p.
augusta, GA
I didn't like this product at all I thought that is was to strong even when u got by the directions the price was okthe flavor was not what I thought is was going to taste like I thought that is was going to taste as good as it smelled but I was wrong i would tell my family that drinks instant coffee about it
Sarah S.
Janesville, wi
Love love love the coffee crystals! I've only been drinking coffee for about 3 or 4 years but I have no idea what I did before that. LOVE my morning coffee!!!

Walmart