BY FOLGERS #46 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Folgers® Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
Makes up to 120 6 fl oz cups.
Instant coffee. see more...

Sarah H.
When my family and I were in between homes, I tasted this for the first time. The coffee maker was in a box still and I wasn't to quick to unpack it. I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome an instant coffee could taste. It seemed as though I just brewed a fresh batch. The price is wonderful too and the jar lasts a great while.
Brittani T.
Fairburn, GA
Folgers classic roast instant coffee crystals are one of the best on the go drinks ever. I used to buy it every shopping trip. The coffee is not too strong but not weak either. I would refer it to everyone. My mom actually was addicted to it. I definitely give it a thumbs up.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Love this stuff and I am very serious coffee drinker If you use too much it'll taste horrible and I'd you use to LITTLE itll taste like nasty flavored water my advice play with it till you get it the way you like it to enjoy the perfect cup of coffee on the go!! I have the packets and these jars everywhere work my car my purse lol
Theresa W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a go to for my husband and I. The crystals in it seem to give the coffee an even better flavor. It is quick and easy to make in the mornings, or any time really. The price point is a little more than others, but when we are able to, this is the brand we decide on and we would definitely recommend to others.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I enjoy Folgers instant coffee. It's a great price and for me it lasts a long time. I love having this in my kitchen at home at all times. I can heat up some milk and pour in just a teaspoon with some sugar and I'm good to go! The flavor is smooth enough and has a medium strength.
Natisha T.
This is the way I start my morning of every day. As a regular coffee drinker Folgers is my choice in coffee the only coffee that I drank that don't have me feeling that crash feeling that many others have . The price is very affordable and the coffee is really good I'll continue to wake up to Folgers in my Cup .
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I normally brew my classic roast coffee but I bought a jar of this to try for when I just wanted a cup instead of a pot! The flavor is just as good as the brewed offee, it desolves good and it's easy and quick for those times your in a hurry!
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
I love this coffee! it is very strong so a little goes a long way. This is the perfect for on the go when you don't have a coffee pot to grab a cup and this brand is usually on sale somewhere.
Lily C.
Tyrone , OK
Im not a big coffee drinker but this specific one is the only one I'll drink on those rare occasions I crave coffee. I like that the taste is not so strong and i can add as much as I want to make it my own. I would recommend this product to all coffee drinkers.
amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
The best part of waking up for me is having a fresh cup of instant folgers while waiting on #mrcoffe to make my first pot of mountain grown #folgersclassic. thank lord for coffee crydtals 😃

back