2 colors available

BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
Makes up to 120 6 fl oz cups.
Instant coffee. see more...

Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
So I recently bought this since my usual Tasters Choice coffee was out of stock at my grocery store and omg I'm glad I tried this! Now I do prefer fresh brewed coffee but my husband absolutely hates the smell lol so I drink instant and so does he. For instant coffee this tastes soooo good!! With the other brand I had to always use double the amount of creamer to get rid of the bitter taste but with this I don't!!! I'm so pleasantly surprised by this brand since I was expecting a super bitter tasting coffee and got the opposite lol this is now my new favorite!!!!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a go to for my husband and I. The crystals in it seem to give the coffee an even better flavor. It is quick and easy to make in the mornings, or any time really. The price point is a little more than others, but when we are able to, this is the brand we decide on and we would definitely recommend to others.
mary p.
mary p.
augusta, GA
I didn't like this product at all I thought that is was to strong even when u got by the directions the price was okthe flavor was not what I thought is was going to taste like I thought that is was going to taste as good as it smelled but I was wrong i would tell my family that drinks instant coffee about it
Lily C.
Lily C.
Tyrone, OK
Im not a big coffee drinker but this specific one is the only one I'll drink on those rare occasions I crave coffee. I like that the taste is not so strong and i can add as much as I want to make it my own. I would recommend this product to all coffee drinkers.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Rosamond, CA
This #instant #coffee is the #best I could not start my #morning without this! This is the best instant coffee out there. I've tried other brands and the taste of this one is absolutely the best. Mmmmm I #LOVE my #Folgers instant coffee!
Rossy R.
Rossy R.
Kilgore, TX
Este cafe es delicioso tiene un sabor rico es economico y delicioso al momento de preparalo tiene un aroma espectacular muy buen sabor el empaque es perfecto llena todas mis expectativas lo recomiendo es delicioso
amy H.
amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
The best part of waking up for me is having a fresh cup of instant folgers while waiting on #mrcoffe to make my first pot of mountain grown #folgersclassic. thank lord for coffee crydtals 😃
M p.
M p.
This is perfect for a day when you wake up too late and don't have time to wait for your coffee to brew. Take a few scoops depending on your preference add hot water and done!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to instant coffee when I'm baking. I wouldn't drink it for my normal cup of coffee though. It's pretty affordable if you're looking for cheap instant coffee.
Athena Z.
Athena Z.
Classic american coffee? You got it. Price is decent and you get a perfect blend of a medium roast. And since its instant, there's no waiting. It mixes in lovely.