BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
Makes up to 120 6 fl oz cups.
Instant coffee. see more...

Tiffani S.
YALE, OK
Review for: Instant Coffee Crystals Classic Roast 8 oz more...
Our coffee pot broke and with the holidays we just couldn't afford a new one for a couple of weeks. We tried many many instant coffees..some that you could dump cups of the product in amd still feel like you were drinking tea. This product ended up being our go to Even though it was much more costly. Although I'm not a fan of instant coffee this will always be the one I choose if I need an instant pick me up.
Natisha T.
This is the way I start my morning of every day. As a regular coffee drinker Folgers is my choice in coffee the only coffee that I drank that don't have me feeling that crash feeling that many others have . The price is very affordable and the coffee is really good I'll continue to wake up to Folgers in my Cup .
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
So easy and so convenient when wanting a quick way to get coffee this is refreshing to drink in the morning and it taste great. It's a little bitter but creamer helps make it more sweeter. We usually buy this at target or Walmart or any grocery store.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I love this coffee! It's so easy to make the packaging is nice and I love how you can reuse the little can for anything else around the house, it definitely met my expectations! I buy it over and over again!
Wendy C.
So I recently bought this since my usual Tasters Choice coffee was out of stock at my grocery store and omg I'm glad I tried this! Now I do prefer fresh brewed coffee but my husband absolutely hates the smell lol so I drink instant and so does he. For instant coffee this tastes soooo good!! With the other brand I had to always use double the amount of creamer to get rid of the bitter taste but with this I don't!!! I'm so pleasantly surprised by this brand since I was expecting a super bitter tasting coffee and got the opposite lol this is now my new favorite!!!!
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
Honestly the taste is 4 stars but the convenience is 6. These instant coffee crystals go great in hot water, cold water, room temp water and tiramassu. You can add your favorite creamer and what not for a very easy coffee to go. A great kick of caffeine! The container is very easy to get your desired amount of coffee out and does a pretty good job of keeping moisture out to prevent crystallization. I would give 4.5 stars if possible.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I love coffee, but this one is definitely not one of my favorites. The flavor is ok, but not great & same for the smell. I'm not a big fan of the instant crystals, as you have to stir and stir and stir to get them all to dissolve. I've only purchased this coffee once and I definitely will not repurchase. If your looking for a great tasting instant coffee with great aromatics I would recommend Nescafe!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I use this in place of brewed coffee. I'm always on the go being a full time student with full time job. It tastes the same as fresh coffee to me. The price is great when it's on sale at CVS. You can find it around $3.99 when CVS has it on sale and they have the sale regularly I've noticed. I would recommend!
Sarah H.
When my family and I were in between homes, I tasted this for the first time. The coffee maker was in a box still and I wasn't to quick to unpack it. I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome an instant coffee could taste. It seemed as though I just brewed a fresh batch. The price is wonderful too and the jar lasts a great while.
Brittani T.
Fairburn, GA
Folgers classic roast instant coffee crystals are one of the best on the go drinks ever. I used to buy it every shopping trip. The coffee is not too strong but not weak either. I would refer it to everyone. My mom actually was addicted to it. I definitely give it a thumbs up.