Folgers Classic Roast ® Instant Coffee Crystals

by Folgers

The classic Folgers® taste you love is available in convenient coffee crystals for flavorful coffee in a hurry. With an easy-open flip-top jar, Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals is the fastest way to get the coffee you crave. Just add hot water or milk!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Folgers Classic Roast ® Instant Coffee Crystals!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,057 reviews
Folgers Classic Roast ® Instant Coffee Crystals uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a Keurig but when I run out of pods, I opt for this easy to make coffee. I like the ability to make it as strong as I want. Robust, dark and flavorful.
Lovelle F.
San Jose, CA
Folgers Classic Roast ® Instant Coffee Crystals uploaded by Lovelle F.
Purchased at: Safeway
This makes the best Dalgona coffee !! 2 tablespoons of instant coffee , 2 tblspoons of hot water and sugar is optional. Whip it for 15 minutes with a whisk and you’ll get this amazing cloudy froth! Put ice, your favorite milk and this on top . Super creamy and delicious . Starbucks what????!
Paola L.
Oxnard, CA
Folgers Classic Roast ® Instant Coffee Crystals uploaded by Paola L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es un buen café para despertar como nueva por las mañanas . Tiene buen sabor , es como beber un buen café de cafetería pero en casa
Gabriela H.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I use to brew coffee every morning but after trying instant for the 1st time I was hooked! The taste, the smell! It's my heroin!
david C.
Fillmore, IN
Folgers Classic Roast ® Instant Coffee Crystals uploaded by david C.
Anyone else drink instant coffee? I like it! we have a Keurig and we both drink coffee. I just like the instant coffee best. I drink it black and I can make it a little stronger or weaker depending on the morning. the best part of waking up!
Kristy I.
Folgers Classic Roast ® Instant Coffee Crystals uploaded by Kristy I.
We used Folger's classic roast ground coffee before for brewing which was great, but then our coffeemaker broke down (during social distancing) and we ended up picking this instant coffee at the grocery. However to my tastebuds, this was not similar tasting with the classic roast ground coffee we normally had. It took me awhile to get used to it and to find the balance between coffee ratio and milk. Right now we had no choice but if given the opportunity, will pick up a different instant coffee on the grocery shelves. Pix shows the instant coffee on the left and the ground coffee on the right.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
These crystal provide a robust cup of coffee, but definitely tastes like instant coffee and can be slightly bitter. Easy to make and convenient. The crystals dissolve rapidly and fully. However, does not compare to fresh brewed. I prefer another brand of instant coffee and will not repurchase.
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Folgers Classic Roast ® Instant Coffee Crystals uploaded by Kari D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only instant coffee I will drink. You wouldnt know its instant coffee just from drinking it like most. This one dosent have the harsh texture & taste as most instant coffee.
Brandy A.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
Great flavor. This product is a staple in our household. I would definitely recommend to other . Only issue I do have is for the size of the product it is a little pricey.
Eliana A.
Webberwood way
Folgers Classic Roast ® Instant Coffee Crystals uploaded by Eliana A.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Es un café clásico y delicioso. Su textura es fresca y tostado clásico 100 % café puro .a mi esposo le encanta y ami igual.Aunque yo actualmente estoy tomando Folgers Classic Decaf.pero en si la marca y calidad son geniales .muy buenos los recomiendo.

Looking for your answer?