BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
Makes up to 120 6 fl oz cups.
Instant coffee. see more...

Wendy C.
So I recently bought this since my usual Tasters Choice coffee was out of stock at my grocery store and omg I'm glad I tried this! Now I do prefer fresh brewed coffee but my husband absolutely hates the smell lol so I drink instant and so does he. For instant coffee this tastes soooo good!! With the other brand I had to always use double the amount of creamer to get rid of the bitter taste but with this I don't!!! I'm so pleasantly surprised by this brand since I was expecting a super bitter tasting coffee and got the opposite lol this is now my new favorite!!!!
Shannon M.
Rosamond, CA
This #instant #coffee is the #best I could not start my #morning without this! This is the best instant coffee out there. I've tried other brands and the taste of this one is absolutely the best. Mmmmm I #LOVE my #Folgers instant coffee!
amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
The best part of waking up for me is having a fresh cup of instant folgers while waiting on #mrcoffe to make my first pot of mountain grown #folgersclassic. thank lord for coffee crydtals 😃
M p.
This is perfect for a day when you wake up too late and don't have time to wait for your coffee to brew. Take a few scoops depending on your preference add hot water and done!
Athena Z.
Classic american coffee? You got it. Price is decent and you get a perfect blend of a medium roast. And since its instant, there's no waiting. It mixes in lovely.
Sarah S.
Janesville, wi
Love love love the coffee crystals! I've only been drinking coffee for about 3 or 4 years but I have no idea what I did before that. LOVE my morning coffee!!!
Elena T.
Tastes great and easy to make. All I do is add boiling water to the mix and it's instant coffee. I drink a cup of coffee every morning. I love coffee!
Sarah W.
Hudson, NC
I love using this instant coffee! It's so easy to make especially when you're adding it to other drinks such as breakfast essentials!
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
Very tasty coffee I love it. It's a little strong but worth it yummy folgers
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Es rico levantarse por las mañas y tomar una taza de rico cafe bien calinte