BY FOLGERS

New Package, Same Great Taste! 100% Pure Coffee. Makes Up to 120 6 fl oz Cups Awaken your senses with the rich aroma of Folgers© Decaffeinated Instant Coffee Crytals - with an easy-open flip top lid! see more...

• What is yalls favorite instant coffee? I need a different one :-) 1 Answers
  • "This has a really good taste for instant coffee." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't drink it over fresh brewed but I would definitely use it as a back up plan. " in 1 review
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee is the instant coffee I buy when I want to make coffee fast in a hurry. I like to warm a cup of water in the microwave for about 2 minutes and then I pour it in another cup that I have a spoon of the instant coffee in it. I just stir it up mixing the instant coffee good with the water. I use to add sugar sometime or I use to add some flavor of International Delight coffee creamer. Now, I would just drink the coffee like it is. Yes, I have that taste to drink coffee without adding anything to it. I may add cinnamon sometime since it is good for you. I have been trying to take in less sugar. I am trying to anyway. I love coffee, but I am not a big coffee drinker like most people. I think 1 cup a day is enough.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I love making instant coffee. I started using instant coffee a few years ago, after getting some unwanted critters from our neighbors that took up residence in my coffee maker, and even though the critters are long gone, I still prefer the ease and convenience of being able to take my coffee with me anywhere. It takes about an equal amount of time to brew , and tastes just as great as coffee from my coffee pot.
Makayla E.
Conway, AR
I think it's a good instant coffee. Instant can be kind of a gamble on if it'll be decent or not, but I'd say Folgers fits the mold for decent instant coffee. I most like to use this product by making the coffee and then freezing it into ice cubes in order to make iced coffee or frappuccinos!
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
Folgers was my number one coffee. I use to love the smell of the coffee in the morning. Ever since they came out with different brands such as starbucks haven't drank folgers. I miss the taste and the smell of it. Next time i need coffee going to purchase it. Miss tge taste of it.
Naje S.
My new favorite. I've recently gotten into instant coffee for the time saver and It's pretty good. My dad recommended this and I've been drinking it a lot. My favorite thing is that it goes wonderfully with a variety of creamers. I can definitely see myself drinking this from now on.
Tamera P.
Waldorf, MD
Foldgers classic instant coffee has great flavor. It doesn't have that watered down flavor that some instant coffees have and it's decently priced. While I still prefer brewed coffee, I can easily make do with Foldgers instant coffee. I would recommend this coffee to others.
Julie K.
Spokane Vly, WA
The coffee is very easy to make and it's a good way to make coffee if you don't have time in the morning. I am not too fond of the taste. I like my Kurieg better, and I prefer non instant coffee.
Jessica M.
White City, OR
I buy this for my husband whose a truck driver and for him this is an easy way for him to get his caffeine in the mornings without a lot of hassle. He says the taste takes a bit to get used to but its good and foldgers is the best in instant coffee for taste.
Daisy C.
King City, CA
Great taste. Would recommend this to a
friend. I have used this coffee for years and I have tried others but I prefer this coffee better. It made my expectations, not too light but not too dark. Great flavor overall. I am and would buy this again.
Katrina T.
Jersey City, NJ
You would think that instant Coffee would be either bland or too strong or something. This is not of those things. There is no bitter after-taste as with some other instant's. The Folgers brand has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. I recommend this coffee to family and friends. I would purchase this coffee againand again,,,
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
What is yalls favorite instant coffee? I need a different one :-)