Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Morenike K.Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by NINETT V.Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Brieanne B.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers Instant Coffee Crystals 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: Classic Roast; Packing Type: Jar. What It Is And Why You Need It Instant coffee crystals. 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This instant coffee is amazingly good since I needed something to substitute for my Bustelo. I got the 16oz from Bjs. And it lasts about a month, considering the amount of coffee addicts in my house. And it's affordable.
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
I love this coffee the smell is great and it gives me my boost if energy to stay awake all day. Had a really smooth bold taste.
Shawna S.
Moberly, MO
Good for quick instant coffee. My mom either drinks just this, or she takes and puts it in coffee while out and about that she thinks is weak lol!
Lilian J.
Folgers coffee is my all time favorite. I'm a big coffee person, so I drink about 3 cups a day. Folgers never disappoints me. It has a very nice aroma that wakes you up while it's brewing. The taste is delicious and it does the job waking my body up. I'm a fan of the classic roast over any other flavor.
Liz P.
Sparks, NV
Great alternative to brewing coffee and so much cheaper than the nearest coffee shop! I just put a little stevia and some mocha flavor drops in with it and I'm good to go!
Melissa H.
I've been in love with Folgers forever. It has a pleasant taste, and it is a great value.
Maritza M.
Pomona, CA
Love my Folgers! I've been loyal to Folgers since I first discovered coffee in my high school years! The smell and taste are awesome- it never fails me. I still prefer to boil my water and add my instant coffee.
Brieanne B.
Memphis, TN
Drink this coffee with whole milk everyday. Absolutely delicious with the boost I need to keep up with the kids all day. No bad come down.
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
I love this stuff! it's perfect when making iced drinks because the coffee doesn't water down when you add ice!
Rosie B.
Brunswick, GA
I use Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee every now and then. It has such a great taste to it and best thing is you can make it as strong or as weak as you want it. Folgers is always my favorite coffee.