Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by NINETT V.Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Brieanne B.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers Instant Coffee Crystals 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: Classic Roast; Packing Type: Jar. What It Is And Why You Need It Instant coffee crystals. 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Foldgers coffee is indeed a classic. Before we got a coffeemaker a few weeks ago, we relied on Foldgers instant coffee. We will go back if the need ever arises. It was a good bold coffee for the money.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
My favorite coffee with a great bold flavor! Smells amazing and tastes just as good! First thing I have in the morning!
Rosie B.
Rosie B.
Brunswick, GA
I use Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee every now and then. It has such a great taste to it and best thing is you can make it as strong or as weak as you want it. Folgers is always my favorite coffee.
NINETT V.
NINETT V.
Florida
I like it, but I'm not crazy about it. It dissolves easily but is very bitter for my taste. I use it daily in my morning routine
Indira L.
Indira L.
San Diego
I honestly love this coffee. I don't a always have time to eat in the morning and this coffee gives me a good morning start.