Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Morenike K.Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by NINETT V.Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Brieanne B.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers Instant Coffee Crystals 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: Classic Roast; Packing Type: Jar. What It Is And Why You Need It Instant coffee crystals. 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brieanne B.
Memphis, TN
Drink this coffee with whole milk everyday. Absolutely delicious with the boost I need to keep up with the kids all day. No bad come down.
Annette S.
Port Angeles, WA
The best part of waking up is folders in your cup. My favorite part of my morning is my cup of joe. An folders is the best brand.
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
I love this coffee the smell is great and it gives me my boost if energy to stay awake all day. Had a really smooth bold taste.
Shannon S.
My favorite coffee with a great bold flavor! Smells amazing and tastes just as good! First thing I have in the morning!
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
I love this stuff! it's perfect when making iced drinks because the coffee doesn't water down when you add ice!
Melissa H.
I've been in love with Folgers forever. It has a pleasant taste, and it is a great value.
NINETT V.
Florida
I like it, but I'm not crazy about it. It dissolves easily but is very bitter for my taste. I use it daily in my morning routine
Indira L.
San Diego
I honestly love this coffee. I don't a always have time to eat in the morning and this coffee gives me a good morning start.