Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Brieanne B.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers Instant Coffee Crystals 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: Classic Roast; Packing Type: Jar. What It Is And Why You Need It Instant coffee crystals. 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Pomona, CA
Love my Folgers! I've been loyal to Folgers since I first discovered coffee in my high school years! The smell and taste are awesome- it never fails me. I still prefer to boil my water and add my instant coffee.
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.
Not my first choice of coffee, specially instant coffee but I gave it a try with whole milk and a little flavor and like Spanish people do "some cinnamon" end it was a perfect touch
Liz P.
Liz P.
Sparks, NV
Great alternative to brewing coffee and so much cheaper than the nearest coffee shop! I just put a little stevia and some mocha flavor drops in with it and I'm good to go!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I've been in love with Folgers forever. It has a pleasant taste, and it is a great value.
Swaja K.
Swaja K.
I'm not a big fan of this coffee, because a lot of the times, the crystals don't dissolve into water/milk no matter how little or more you put in. Also the taste seems to be a little too weak for my taste, but that could just be me! I gave it the three stars because the consistency is good, but again, the taste and the crystals kind of killed it.
margarita m.
margarita m.
I like this coffee, not my first choice but it is good, has a soft flavor for my taste and when i make iced coffee a fewcrystals don't solve completely
Brieanne B.
Brieanne B.
Memphis, Tn
Foodie Expert
Drink this coffee with whole milk everyday. Absolutely delicious with the boost I need to keep up with the kids all day. No bad come down.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Port Townsend, WA
I love this stuff! it's perfect when making iced drinks because the coffee doesn't water down when you add ice!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
My favorite coffee with a great bold flavor! Smells amazing and tastes just as good! First thing I have in the morning!
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Foldgers coffee is indeed a classic. Before we got a coffeemaker a few weeks ago, we relied on Foldgers instant coffee. We will go back if the need ever arises. It was a good bold coffee for the money.