Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Morenike K.Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by NINETT V.Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Brieanne B.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers Instant Coffee Crystals 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: Classic Roast; Packing Type: Jar. What It Is And Why You Need It Instant coffee crystals. 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lili J.
Folgers coffee is my all time favorite. I'm a big coffee person, so I drink about 3 cups a day. Folgers never disappoints me. It has a very nice aroma that wakes you up while it's brewing. The taste is delicious and it does the job waking my body up. I'm a fan of the classic roast over any other flavor.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This instant coffee is amazingly good since I needed something to substitute for my Bustelo. I got the 16oz from Bjs. And it lasts about a month, considering the amount of coffee addicts in my house. And it's affordable.
Swaja K.
I'm not a big fan of this coffee, because a lot of the times, the crystals don't dissolve into water/milk no matter how little or more you put in. Also the taste seems to be a little too weak for my taste, but that could just be me! I gave it the three stars because the consistency is good, but again, the taste and the crystals kind of killed it.
Maritza M.
Pomona, CA
Love my Folgers! I've been loyal to Folgers since I first discovered coffee in my high school years! The smell and taste are awesome- it never fails me. I still prefer to boil my water and add my instant coffee.
Madelyne s.
Not my first choice of coffee, specially instant coffee but I gave it a try with whole milk and a little flavor and like Spanish people do "some cinnamon" end it was a perfect touch
Liz P.
Sparks, NV
Great alternative to brewing coffee and so much cheaper than the nearest coffee shop! I just put a little stevia and some mocha flavor drops in with it and I'm good to go!
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Foldgers coffee is indeed a classic. Before we got a coffeemaker a few weeks ago, we relied on Foldgers instant coffee. We will go back if the need ever arises. It was a good bold coffee for the money.
Rosie B.
Brunswick, GA
I use Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee every now and then. It has such a great taste to it and best thing is you can make it as strong or as weak as you want it. Folgers is always my favorite coffee.
margarita m.
I like this coffee, not my first choice but it is good, has a soft flavor for my taste and when i make iced coffee a fewcrystals don't solve completely
Shawna S.
Moberly, MO
Good for quick instant coffee. My mom either drinks just this, or she takes and puts it in coffee while out and about that she thinks is weak lol!