Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Brieanne B.Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 16 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by NINETT V.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers Instant Coffee Crystals 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: Classic Roast; Packing Type: Jar. What It Is And Why You Need It Instant coffee crystals. 100% Mountain Grown. Enjoy the great taste of Mountain Grown beans whenever and wherever you want. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Pomona, CA
Love my Folgers! I've been loyal to Folgers since I first discovered coffee in my high school years! The smell and taste are awesome- it never fails me. I still prefer to boil my water and add my instant coffee.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Sparks, NV
Foodie Expert
Great alternative to brewing coffee and so much cheaper than the nearest coffee shop! I just put a little stevia and some mocha flavor drops in with it and I'm good to go!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I've been in love with Folgers forever. It has a pleasant taste, and it is a great value.
Swaja K.
Swaja K.
I'm not a big fan of this coffee, because a lot of the times, the crystals don't dissolve into water/milk no matter how little or more you put in. Also the taste seems to be a little too weak for my taste, but that could just be me! I gave it the three stars because the consistency is good, but again, the taste and the crystals kind of killed it.
Lili J.
Lili J.
Folgers coffee is my all time favorite. I'm a big coffee person, so I drink about 3 cups a day. Folgers never disappoints me. It has a very nice aroma that wakes you up while it's brewing. The taste is delicious and it does the job waking my body up. I'm a fan of the classic roast over any other flavor.
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.
Foodie Expert
Not my first choice of coffee, specially instant coffee but I gave it a try with whole milk and a little flavor and like Spanish people do "some cinnamon" end it was a perfect touch
margarita m.
margarita m.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
I like this coffee, not my first choice but it is good, has a soft flavor for my taste and when i make iced coffee a fewcrystals don't solve completely
Brieanne B.
Brieanne B.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
Drink this coffee with whole milk everyday. Absolutely delicious with the boost I need to keep up with the kids all day. No bad come down.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
I love this stuff! it's perfect when making iced drinks because the coffee doesn't water down when you add ice!
Annette S.
Annette S.
Port Angeles, WA
Foodie Expert
The best part of waking up is folders in your cup. My favorite part of my morning is my cup of joe. An folders is the best brand.