BY FOLGERS #57 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Folgers classic roast instant coffee 12-oz. see more...

• Why do YOU prefer instant coffee? Is it because it's easi...3 Answers
Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee 12-oz.
  • "Instant coffee is the best when you mix it with hot chocolate and lots of sugar " in 1 review
  • "It is good for instant coffee and it dissolves really good so you don't get little bits of instant coffee grounds while you are drinking it. " in 1 review
  • "Although it is better than store brand instant, it is not as good as a freshly brewed cup of coffee." in 1 review
Jodie Z.
Eh, it's instant coffee, so as a stand alone product, I'm not too impressed, but when I Pt a scoop in my Olly Slim Smoothie Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein Powder and Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla it is transformed into something delicious!
Sara L.
Fresno
I love strong black coffee but I can’t find any other strong coffee that comes in instant coffee crystals like this brand.Ive tried many different types of coffee from instant to brewing grounds and so far none could beat this brand I love the taste and how easy it is to mix!This is the only coffee I like.
Miranda V.
I really hate instant coffee but when it’s my only choice the only kind I can stand to drink is Folgers. I like regular Folgers coffee and the instant isn’t all that bad either. It has a really nice flavor
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Definitely a staple in my household but I cannot get over the very great smell and taste. It is so cheap and affordable and I love it! Would recommend because of the rich taste of real coffee and great smell. One of my favorite but I does not take away that it is instant coffee.
Corranne M.
Fayetteville, NC
one of my favorite coffee i can drink it all day long os no to high and u can get it anywhere this is my all tiome favorite i keept this in my house omg its not to strong just so good tasting and make u feel so warm inside. i love drinking this in he winter
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
I keep this in my desk drawer at work. This has worked well for me since there is no coffee pot required. Just heat up some water add one teaspoon of this and viola! Morning Coffee! I personally think it tastes like brewed.
Arlette C.
San antonio, TX
Love this coffee. I recently started using it and i can see im in love with this coffee. I purchased it at heb . And i love the smell the taste everything about this coffee
Becca L.
For instant coffee, this isn't too bad. I've tried other generics in the past that taste terrible. This one at least has a coffee flavor. It gets pretty strong pretty fast, so be careful how much you put in. Not the exact same as real coffee, but it's alright.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
While I love Folgers ground coffee I am not a fan of the instant. I don't think the Classic Roast has much of a taste to it. When I drink it have to add flavored creamer and sugar to it so that I can get something out of it.  I will continue to buy it for family members that do like it. This coffee goes on sale very often so it's a good value.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually like this instant coffee because I can truly make my coffee the way I want it. It's so easy to make and modify. I purchase a big jar from Sam's club and take it to work with me. It works with any type of creamer. This coffee is my go to coffee when I run out of my favorite k-cups.
Katrina F.
Gilmer, TX
Why do YOU prefer instant coffee? Is it because it's easier or is it because of taste? I personally love instant in some amazing frozen beverages.