BY FOLGERS #97 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Folgers Coffee Singles. Individual bag coffee in sealed pouch. This is the wholesale bulk discount cheap classic roast Folgers coffee. see more...

• Do you guys have any secret of making coffee to make it t...3 Answers
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I keep these in stock for when I am at home and can actually enjoy a cup of hot coffee. Great flavor and it's perfect for visitors and people who haven't tried coffee but are wanting to try it. Wonderful flavor.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Coffee Singles 6 oz; 170 g more...
I love these so much. they are pretty affordable and they come in baggies like tea. In the morning I cook and I barely heave enough counter space for that. So once I get close to done I heat up water, put the baggie in and dunk it every once in a while and just leave it in there for a bit. I can't drink strong coffee, if I do I get terrible stomach pains so I can make this as strong as I can handle and that is perfect for me. I have a ton of coffee but by far these are my favorite.
Megan P.
I'm not very happy with this product. The coffee seems to be lacking flavor and strength. I've tried one bag and it wasn't good enough so I tried two bags and it still wasn't enough. It tastes like I'm drinking very watered down coffee. I like the idea of coffee in a teabag form. It seems easier and more convenient but I would rather brew a pot and have the flavor I crave and it take me time.
Jo C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are so close to my heart. My Mom used to drink these all the time when I was younger. They just remind me of her. They come in foil packages so they stay fresh until you need them. They travel well in your purse and even in your wallet. Then all you need is hot water. You can control the strength of the coffee by how long you let it brew and in how much water. I love a nice large strong cup of coffee every morning. I use 2 bags and 16 oz of water, leaving the bag in the entire time I am drinking it. Tastes great cold too, just brew and remove the bags before putting the coffee in the fridge or freezer. Its very refreshing in the summer with a few ice cubes... which you can make coffee cubes by freezing this brewed coffee in ice trays. I don't have enough good things to say about Folgers Singles. I love them.
LAURA B.
Schererville , IN
Meijer has so many varieties of these K cups. I tried the chocolate swirl and the caramel (something) kind. The flavors are bold, and the price is right. I found it while it was on sale, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes to use K cups! They have decaf and well and half-caff and regular!
G G.
I keep these in the pantry at all times for guests and my relatives who are all crazy coffee drinkers. It's a good blend that doesn't taste cheap or completely devoid of flavor. It's my standard purchase for coffee and is a great base to start off with and mix in some fun stuff like flavored creamers.
Kathy O.
La Vista, NE
I am the only coffee drinker in the house and these are a life changer! I am way too impatient for a drip machine not to mention a pain to clean and set up, and instant tastes horrible. The other gourmet brands are SO expensive. This works great so I can get my coffee add my creamer if I want and not break the bank. Love it!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
How could you not love the convenience of this coffee! Now i'm not a foldgers gal at all but this product gives you new perspective for their coffee. I'm able to bring it to work and have it every day without the hassle of making 1 pot of coffee. It's great! I imagine that i would be a great addition to those who travel too!
Natalie M.
An oldie but still a goodie. We use folgers on a regular basis. great price, great flavor and an all around satisfying feeling when reaching the bottom of my cup. The coffee singles are great when you aren't in the mood for an entire pot or if you are on the go and just need enough to get your day jump started
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
Not my favorite, but that's a matter of personal preference. The price is great and these make it super convenient if you have places to be but want your coffee in the morning. The brand is a tried and true, effective brand, but I've found other coffees that I prefer more. It's all a matter of preference, once again, but these aren't half bad!
Sonia M.
Do you guys have any secret of making coffee to make it taste better??( not saying it doesn't taste good but a little magic wouldn't hurt 😛😄)

back