BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsFolgers
Classic Roast Coffee Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cups Pods - 36ct

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cups Pods - 36ct

by Folgers

Wake up to rich, pure taste: Each cup is important to us. That's why we specially roast each bean at the right temperature to release rich flavors and aromas.

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cups Pods - 36ct ?This is a product that I would like to try this season. Any feedbacks on it?
Start your review of Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cups Pods - 36ct!
Alexandra M.
Louisville, KY
Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cups Pods - 36ct uploaded by Alexandra M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Hi! My name is Alex & Im an Iced Coffee-aholic! My normal everyday latte I do is make a cup of folgers with my #keurig, add a little sugar , a T of my favorite creamer at the time. Then in another cup of ice I add a cup of milk, pour my coffee , creamer mixture in that; and then instead of getting a spoon an stirring to mix , I just use an extra cup and pour the mixture, rotating two or three times , then , when done with that! I add a small amount of vanilla extract! Boom ! Ta-da, so good. I will never spend money on Iced coffees again!!
Jimmy B.
Louisville, KY
Folgers is my favorite coffee it’s by far the best coffee in America in my opinion it’s just so risk with a strong nice smell taste amazing highly recommended I love this product
Carolina A.
West Hills, CA
I met folgers through my mother and all the time I heard good things about this and it really is super good, I totally changed it for starbucks and the hot or cold coffee of mc donalds, I confess it and my mother is right you have not tried what you really it's good, thanks mom😊
Dana Driver D.
Irondale, OH
Folgers classic! When they Started adding all the extras in my opinion they messed up. I just enjoy the classic old fashioned coffee. No need to change something that’s perfect the way it is
Tabitha B.
Stamford, TX
I think the cup of coffee you get is still a quality cup of coffee but within the K-cup system it becomes a watered down brew and isnt as potent as expected with a traditional drip brewing system.It may come out watered down in my opinion but you still get the quality you expect from a Folgers product.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am glad I can find my favorite Folgers coffee in K- Cup. I love the rich aroma and my morning start great with Folgers coffee. I am buying usually at Wal-Mart because has the best price. I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality with a good price!
Heidi W.
Im not a coffee drinker but my family is. They devour this like there is no tomorrow. Its got a wonderful aroma and the pods make it easy to keep on hand without it going bad between visits.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
This is allll my husband! He loves the taste of a classic roast coffee in the morning as do I! I just love flavors!
Angelina A.
Warner Robins, GA
Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Medium Roast - Keurig K-Cups Pods - 36ct uploaded by Angelina A.
This product has a good taste. It is easy to use by inserting the K-cup into the coffee maker and pressing a button. The wish the price was more affordable. I mainly use this product if it is on sale.
Angela T.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Folgers is my family’s favorite. K cups are how I use them on a daily basis. The flavor is top notch.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria L.
Somerton, AZ
il y a 10 mois
Susan T. il y a 5 mois
I like the Folgers Classic Dark Roast. It has a richer flavor.