Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee K-Cup ® Pods

Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee is made from Mountain Grown® beans, the world's richest and most aromatic. ♲ This product can be recycled*. *Not recycled in all communities.

Do these brew a nice cup of coffee? Can it be watered down?
Start your review of Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee K-Cup ® Pods!
Nicole C.
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee K-Cup ® Pods uploaded by Nicole C.
Folgers classic roast is my go to for my coffee pods. Love the taste, not to weak or over powering. Folgers has the best taste as far as brand goes in my opinion.
Bonnie C.
York, SC
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee K-Cup ® Pods uploaded by Bonnie C.
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee K-Cup ® Pods uploaded by Bonnie C.
This coffee is a great coffee for pods. It is close in flavor to ground coffee. I like my coff a little stronger is my only peeve with it. I would definitely recommend anyone Keurig® Folgers® 100% Colombian Coffee K-Cup Pod who like myself that want regular flavor try this.
Anita L.
Trinity, AL
Me and my husband love this coffee. It smells so good and taste great. Would recommend this.
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Este en particular es mi favorito 🤩 tiene un sabor tan rico que puedo tomarlo todo el día [product:folgers-100%-columbian-ground-coffee-med-dark]
Madelyn V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The house favorite pods! You can’t go wrong with having this in your coffee collection! The flavor is amazing, and it gets you ready for the day!
Kaitlan G.
Folgers is my favorite kind of regular coffee so it was no surprise to me that I have really enjoyed the folgers k cups also. It has the same great taste. The packaging is nice but the price on k cups seems a little pricey to me. If im going to use a k cup though this is the kind.
Angela K.
Chickamauga, GA
I had high hopes for this one vaca use everyone raved about it. The packaging is nice and simple to use. For me the down fall was coffee was way to strong and a little bitter.
Jenny Y.
The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup lol I absolutely love the smell when it's brewing like it just gives this nice smell of my whole house and it's just means like wake up time motivation time like I love it
Makayla B.
Bristol, TN
A coffee classic flavor, a classic cup of Folgers simplified into a K-cup! Great basic coffee!
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
I recently tried this for the very first time. I am one that likes my coffee sweetened with creamer and sugar. I tried this coffee straight black and actually enjoyed it! Not bitter and great taste. The price is awesome too! Will definitely repurchase in the future.