Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee

Wake up to the fresh aroma of Folgers Classic Roast® coffee. Each sip delivers the rich, smooth flavor that’s been brewing for generations. Experience the timeless tradition of Folgers in every cup. ♲ This product can be recycled*. *Not recycled in all communities.

Regular coffee or ecpresso with full froth ?
I never tried Folgers Coffee before and I would love to try, it followed by a review from me and photo
What is the best coffee or the most used coffee to make?
Start your review of Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Vendetta  G.
Jacksonville, AL
I grew up with the smell of Folgers coffee. My parents drank it everyday and sometimes several times a day. Those were the days of the stove top percolator, and though that type of coffee maker isn’t in use too much any more: the Folgers brand has kept up with technology over the years their containers have changed and the flavors have grown. One thing is for certain though, the quality and dependability of a great cup of coffee is always there. Nothing like waking up to that wonderful smell.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,034 reviews
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love 💕 waking up to the smell 👃🏻 of fresh ground coffee ☕️ in the morning.and the best cup is always your first cup of coffee ☕️ of the day. I just must have a pot of coffee ☕️ every morning on when I wake up that smells is so good 😊 I just love ❤️ it.
Ani S.
La Crescenta, CA
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee uploaded by Ani S.
~ Greetings, the Folger’s Classic Roast is usually the brand of coffee that we purchase for our regular coffee machine; now, every now and then, we alternate, however, we always go back to it. It has the perfect coffee ☕️ taste; not to weak or too strong with great coffee beans taste that leaves the taste buds hungry for more coffee. Nothing can beat the classic roast. I do recommend this product. A+
Jennifer H.
2,653 reviews
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a Keurig but when I am out of Pods, I rely on Folgers. Rich, dark and robust coffee. Great with my Almond Milk creamer!
Lynn W.
Ashland, AL
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee uploaded by Lynn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This a great tasting coffee, pour a cup first thing in the morning and it will keep you going thru the day
Peace A.
Scranton, PA
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee uploaded by Peace A.
great lasting flavor and scent. good medium strength for a decent amount of caffeine. Needs to be a bit stronger in flavor though. The fact that this is rather subtle flavor wise caused it to be more watered down after using my coffee machine.
Yordanka I.
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee uploaded by Yordanka I.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Folgers is the only brand I like. Been drinking it for a long time. I just bought the 30.5oz Classic Roast medium and the taste is bitter and nasty. This is not the first time this happen. Very disappointed. Not sure what is going on. It doesn't look right muddy. I notice it's not just me others. Coffee is not cheap and I really don't want take chances this happening again. I drink alot of coffee daily and will have to go to different brand. I would only recommend this product if you correct t
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Folgers coffee! I drink coffee everyday and I usually have a canister of Folgers Classic Roast, or the stronger version, Black Silk! I don't think that there's any room for improvement because I love that nice coffee aroma and taste and Folgers doesn't disappoint!
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee uploaded by Katie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite coffee! I drink it every morning and couldn’t make it through my day without it. It taste amazing even without creamer. We use this at my work also which I’m super thankful for. I love coffee!!
member-33ec3
Folgers Classic Roast ® Coffee uploaded by member-33ec3
Wouldn’t start my day without this coffee best one on earth great price for big amount string delicious and amazing smell
Ask a question to the Influenster community...