Folgers Classic Ground Coffee - 33.9 oz uploaded by Blair C.

BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Classic ground coffee is packaged in an Aromaseal canister for a fresh taste, day after day. Folgers® Classic ground coffee Makes up to 270 six-oz cups Medium roast Aromaseal canister 33.9 oz (961 g) see more...

Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
The best part of wakin' up is really Folgers in your cup. I drink a lot of coffee and I get so excited when the smell of Folgers coffee fills my home! It's hard to have a problem with this coffee. It is very rich and a bit strong. You start to feel a burst of energy after the first sip. I do not like very strong coffee, this is perfect. The container is big and it's a lot of coffee! We drink lots of coffee! All you need for a pot is a 1/2 cup. I definitely recommend Folgers. This picture is from this morning. My huge coffee cup is my favorite!
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is always smooth and rich, and brews strong with not a lot of coffee grounds. It doesn't have an extremely bitter aftertaste. We pretty much go through a giant container every 2 weeks. Needless to say, we are hooked.
Chayla D.
Chayla D.
Folgers is a good go-to choice if you drink a lot of coffee. It isn't worth it to buy expensive coffee for the break room at work because we all drink it so fast, and Folgers is a good way to get good coffee without the price tag.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
This is my favorite coffee, reasonable priced smooth with no after taste. Of course, the coffee you use is never as good until adding creamer and Stevia as the sweetner. Good to the last drop...
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Sylmar, CA
I love this coffee from the taste to the smell and the roast. It keeps me going in the morning and afternoon. This is my 2nd favorite coffee.
Carli V.
Carli V.
Whitby
Folgers is definitely my favourite brand of coffee to make at home. I would buy it all the time, but we usually end up buying Maxwell House Original Roast Coffee instead as the taste is comparible but the price point of Maxwell House is much better.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
this is absolutely my favorite brewed coffee, and I have tried many, we're huge coffee drinkers in my household and this is the only brewed coffee for us
Amber C.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
This is my go-to brand for coffee. Its affordable and it has a smooth flavour and isn't overpowering. Great taste.