Folgers® Classic Decaf Pre-Measured Ground Coffee Packets 42 ct Box uploaded by angela m.

BY FOLGERS

100% pure coffee. 99.7% caffeine free. see more...

Ronnetta J.
Love love these! No more spilled coffee grounds all over! Great flavor with conbience is tops for me!!
Danielle M.
Keyport, NJ
Very good cup of coffee. A great way to start the day. Decent price and available in K cups. A classic.
Isabel D.
miami, florida
The best coffee ever! my adiccion! I'm soooooooooooo in love with this coffee i drink it every day
Lori W.
Gary, IN
I love the Folgers Classic Decaf... It makes my mornings very well balanced without the caffiene
Rashae  H.
I love this coffee and the pre-measured packs are awesome this is the on;y coffee I drink and buy
Carol S.
Love this coffee. It's the right amount of caffeine in each serving size. One cup does the trick.
Sierra B.
Fort Smith, AR
Trying to decrease my caffeine intake an this product helps a ton! Did I mention it taste great?
Amber l.
My husband is all about coffee and always folgers, we don't like caffeine so This is helpful.
Rebecca V.
Bloomfield, NJ
I liked this coffee it tastes like the kind from my hometown and it takes me back please buy
Miranda A.
Folgers is my go to coffee and has a good flavor and so glad it's offered in K ups now