Folgers® Classic Decaf Pre-Measured Ground Coffee Packets 42 ct Box uploaded by angela m.

BY FOLGERS

100% pure coffee. 99.7% caffeine free. see more...

Kay M.
Burtonsville, MD
I love folgers. Great for on the go, great taste & smell. I can't complain about this product, and would recommend it ti all coffee lovers.
Janelle V.
El Paso, TX
My grandma is a coffee lover! Doctors literally recommended this one for her! It's not too harsh but for you coffee lovers it's amazing!
mary m.
Manheim, PA
Im not a fan of decaf but my mom buys it, it tastes good ! i enjoy it being pre measured and its wonderful in the mornings with a donut!
Joy M.
I drink a lot of coffee. Sometimes I think it is to much. So I try to swtich to decaf now. This one is cheap. Have nothing bad to say.
Megan R.
Akron, OH
My dad is a decaf drinker so I keep this for when he's over. I don't really like decaf hence not giving five stars but hey he likes it.
elizabeth u.
Temperance, MI
Great to take with you. mixes easily and gives a geat coffee aroma and taste. Love the small packs for throwing in my work bag
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
Being in college, these can be my saving grace. I drink two to three cups a day, and these are great for my 8 AM classss
Dustin C.
Folgers Packets are great! They're convenient for when I'm in a rush in the mornings. Always liked the Folgers brand.
Kristi H.
Mcdonough, GA
Love Folgers coffee. Less expensive than a lot of the other brands and taste great. Would buy any of there flavors.
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I love this coffee it's so good I make it for me and my boyfriend every month amazing taste and easy to use