Folgers® Classic Decaf Pre-Measured Ground Coffee Packets 42 ct Box uploaded by angela m.

BY FOLGERS

100% pure coffee. 99.7% caffeine free. see more...

Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
This is the best coffee and I love the rich bold taste of it. The price is very affordable and i usually buy it at Food Lion where its usually the cheapest place to buy it.
Cassie C.
Amarillo, Tx
I like that the packets are premeasured so I can have the best coffee every morning. This coffee is a good way to start my morning each morning and allows me a quick start.
Machada H.
South Roxana, IL
Wonderful product it's hard to find great decaf coffee so I'm glad at least I can drink this yes nice packaging the price is OK could be a bit cheaper but its worth it!
Sabrina H.
Glendale Hts, IL
I'm a huge fan of fogers coffee! Using these packets is convenient as it eliminates the measuring. Brewing a cup in the morning will get the whole house smelling great!
reese c.
Stirling, NJ
I mean what can I say it is your average coffee. It is not too strong. It is very affordable and easy to find. I prefer Starbucks but this is great and much more affordable.
Gloria S.
Cocoa, FL
My kids love to drink coffee so decaf it is!! The taste is amazing and it really makes the kids feel part of the morning routine. Again the flavor is just as amazing!!
I usually use this by the way it's so strong unless you put milk in it but it's still delicious and you could never get sick of it unless you don't like it as soon as you try it
Joanna H.
East Lansing , MI
Not very impressed because I love Dunkin donut coffee better but this is still good! I love the handiness, you don't dirty a spoon when you're making it!
donna p.
Folgers is great and tasty. These packets make it real easy when I'm the only one who drinks coffee and I don't do much of that, so this works great
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Amazing flavor and its ideal for every morning the quality of the product its excellent and the price is afordable and also the packing its so nice