Folgers Classic Decaf Instant Coffee Makes up to 120  6 FL OZ Cups uploaded by kimberley l.Folgers Classic Decaf Instant Coffee Makes up to 120  6 FL OZ Cups uploaded by Mony G.
Folgers Classic Decaf Instant Coffee Makes up to 120  6 FL OZ Cups

Folgers Classic Decaf Instant Coffee Makes up to 120 6 FL OZ Cups

BY FOLGERS

Folgers® Classic Decaf Instant Coffee Crystals.
100% pure coffee.
New package.
Same great taste!
Make up to 120 6 fl oz cups. see more...

Folgers Classic Decaf Instant Coffee Makes up to 120  6 FL OZ Cups
Folgers Classic Decaf Instant Coffee Makes up to 120 6 FL OZ Cups
Buy on Jet.com*
Anna D.
Warren, OH
Makes it easy to make coffee wherever there is a microwave or a stove. For some reason, I can drink this just as it is and it taste good. Don’t have to deal with a coffee pot and a filter when you use this. All you do is stir in a spoonful into hot water and you’re done.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I have been drinking this product for a couple of years now. I love the decaf ones just incase i want a cup before bedtime and not worrying about troubles falling asleep. Also taste great with a splash of carmel or vanilla!
Valyncia D.
I love that the coffee is rich and full OT aroma. I also appreciate that it's easy to make no coffee maker needed what so ever. I warm a cup of warm water in the microwave and wala morning coffee bliss!
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
This is disgusting. One of the worst instant coffees I've tasted.

I know, I know. #1, it's instant. #2, it's decaf. My own fault, right?

I currently can't have caffeine, and it's a hassle to wait for someone to empty the coffee pot at work before I can make mine (I like the taste), so I went instant. Big mistake buying this brand.

I'm used to decent instant coffee - I lived in Europe, and instant coffee was much more common (and apparently tastes worlds better). This doesn't even compare. Bitter taste, needed to be drowned in creamer and Stevia. I can drink coffee black, but not this. Even my boyfriend - who loves greasy spoon tar coffee hated this stuff.

Go with Nescafé instant coffees. Folgers makes great regular coffee, but they need to step up their instant game.
yesica b.
Soledad, CA
I like cofee and i like it to taset good because that is the first thing i drink every day and so folgers for me is has good flavor and it doesn't leave a nasty after taset that go me just ruins my mornigs.i would recomment it to my friend and familys especially to my dad he loves coffe.
Brittany C.
I don't use this one. The one I live for its the hazelnut version. SO YUMMY. and the price is perfect. I drink a cup almost everyday. And I usually buy the large size on sale for like $5 bucks. I have repurchased the hazelnut one so many times I've lost count. It's a staple for me.
Brittany J.
Chatsworth, GA
My nanny used to love this coffee . It's fast , easy to make , the jar is a good packing for the coffee fresh . Just add water . It's very low cost also . Just add water and a spoon (: it's got a nice taste also as far as instant coffee goes . I could recommend .
Lisa C.
I use this for baking. It makes any chocolate dish ten times better!! I like to throw a little into brownie batter and serve the cooked brownies warm with coffee ice cream. My favorite dessert ever!
Jasmine N.
This coffee is ok. But it would be great if the crystals dissolved a little easier. Most stores price point is not bad. If someone only drinks coffee occasionally then this would be good for them.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
This is my go to coffee. It is quick and easy to make when I'm pressed for time. The taste and aroma are great and I love the packaging. It really keeps the coffee fresh.
Victoria F.